Chapter 1

.

CHAPTER 1.

Taehyung was a nineteen-year-old boy when he fell in love with a famous Actor Seo Joon. Seo Joon on screen was a very talented and kindhearted person unlike the majority of celebrities out there, that's why when their path collided in a one hot afternoon, the time when Taehyung was applying for a job as a stylist.

Park Seojoon saw him and asked their Manager to approve his application so that they had more time or opportunity, like getting to know each other. The brunet with an ethereal face named Taehyung was happy.

As time goes by, Taehyung and Seo Joon was really close to the point that the two fell in love with each other, they're both whipped in a short period, and Seo Joon? He asked the brunet to be his Boyfriend.

The management doesn't have any idea about their secret relationship, maybe they're both keeping it so well. Every vacation leave, Taehyung, and Seo Joon travel out of town, and they had a great time, with each other touches. Taehyung knew Seo Joon wouldn't leave him.

When their first anniversary came, Taehyung gave his virginity because no one knows how wide and big his love for Seo Joon and the man itself was happy that Taehyung trusts him to the point that he gave it.

After their Anniversary, Seo Joon became colder. His career skyrocket and distance himself from Taehyung, he feels like Taehyung would ruin his image.

Taehyung became paranoid.

Taehyung was a mess. He drowns himself on his own thought that one day Seo Joon will find someone who are handsome or beautiful than him, so he cries and pitied himself when the man itself really left after three months.

"Taehyung." Seo Joon called him using his baritone voice. Taehyung knew from that very moment. He was fucked. He waited for the latter to talk, looking at him straight in the eyes and saw from the Boyfriend orbs that he was nothing.

Taehyung felt like trash.

He was afraid? No, is scared that his Boyfriend would leave him forever. How can he survive without the man he promises that he was the last?

He gave Seo Joon everything.

His body, his heart, and his soul.

"Let's break up." Taehyung nods, he was sitting from a sofa bed, he stood up like nothing and smile, waving his hands like nothing happened and left as if he wasn't hurt even on the inside it was killing him softly. Like it's stabbing his heart a million times.

Taehyung was mess together with his sticking stomach. He discovered, he was pregnant and his Parent wasn't that pleased and kick him out of their house and his friend push him away out of his life.

"You're one month pregnant, Mr. Kim. It's a bit sensitive knowing you are a guy, so I am reminding you to take care of yourself and don't push yourself to the limit, okay?" The voice wasn't clear, its muffle because his mind wandering around, far from everyone.

Far from the things hurting him.

The Doctor wrote from his patient folder. The patient himself was stress, depress, and problematic. He needs someone to take care of him.

"Eat a lot of fruits and try to exercise every morning."

Every morning he worked in a restaurant downtown to earn a small amount of compensation to feed himself and cry in the evening when he was alone while rubbing his stomach.

He is pregnant yet no one was there for him.

No one is other than his child inside him.

"I promise to take care of your baby, I only have you."

On one hot afternoon, Taehyung was working with too much pressure. The customer was plenty that time like they're not grabbed their food for a whole day, they're screaming the orders and asking Taehyung to wipe their tables.

Taehyung ears feel so suffocated from that moment. He can breathe and the only sound he heard was muffled.

He was seven-month pregnant at that time, and he feels like shit.

He doesn't know what else could happen to him. Not until a hot liquid gushing from his legs.

Blood.

At first, he didn't mind and continue running and taking orders but one customer noticed him and pointed his legs with blood, and he almost fainted seeing that.

The moment he woke up, he feels strange like his tummy felt so empty.

He noticed his stomach was not big like before, and he sobbed hugging it. "My baby."

He cried and sobbed all the pain.

From the moment Seo Joon left him, then his friend, his parent push him, then now his child.

This is too much.

"Mr. Ki─oh gosh! Why are crying?!"

"My child is gone." He sobbed wiping his tears streaming down.

"W-what? No. He is on an incubator right now. He needs it because he was still in his seven months after two months you can go home with him."

"Re-really?"

"Yes, so what his name then?"

"Yoongi. Kim Yoongi."