Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Yoongi look at his Mom who busy shuffling and running inside their bedroom. Taehyung was busy looking for the best outfit he can pull with him and his son.

He want to wear same as his son who doesn't give any shit about him who blankly looking at him while hugging his kumamon plushies.

"Mommy." Yoongi called that snapped Taehyung trance. "Can i have coffee in my breakfast?"

Taehyung gave him the same blank expression and then gave a boxy shaped smile that bring gummy smile to his little gummy bear. "Of course...Not."

"Why Mommy! Yoonie is acting so good! I am very-"

"Kim Yoongi are you just acting good because you want to ask a favor? Does it mean you are a bad boy?" Yoongi gasped looking at his smiling creepily plushy and asked himself the same question inside his mind.

He shake his head when he knew that he is definitely wrong. "What is it then, Kim Yoongi?" Taehyung asked with his calming tone not to frighten his little gummy bear.

"I- Yoonie is actually a good boy because he want the best for his mommy Taehyung because daddy left us and all Yoonie can do is protect mommy with all cost." He whispered that sent to Taehyung heart melted feeling and a watered pooling eyes. "I'm sorry mommy. I won't disobeyed you again."

"Its alright Yooni-ah. Let's eat before take a bath, cool?"

"Yeah, mommy. I want cereal."

"Of course, anything for Yoonie." Taehyung smiled and kisses his lips that made Yoongi smile too.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"So Taehyung and uh, Yoongi?" One of the Bangtan Manager said while eyeing Yoongi who hugging his mother thigh while giving an electric glare, the Manager gulp his spit down to his throat, feeling the cold energy given by the little one. "This is the room where Bangtan wear and style their clothes and their make-ups. As you can see two of our Stylist and Make up artist resign and we only have few here. So, uh. Wait can i asked something?"

Taehyung hesitantly nodded because he is on the deep thought listening and when the Manager stop from talking he smile awkwardly.

"Does your son really look like he is about to kill me?" Taehyung gasped and look at Yoongi who giving his a puppy eyes look.

"Do you mean his puppy eyes? Its normal to him!" Taehyung proudly lift his son and kiss his lips. "My little Yoongi is kinda shy and all but he is very a good boy."

The Manager awkwardly nodded. 'I am definitely sure i saw that kid killing me while i check out his pretty mom.' He thought and smiled.

"So, after a few minutes Bangtan will go here and prepare. I will introduce you to them don't worry!"

"Oh okay, sure thank you very much, Sir!" The Manager was about to tap his shoulder but Yoongi keeping his death glare that made his hand stopped.

"Haha Hah!" The Manager laughed awkwardly and wave his hand to talk with other staff.

Taehyung sat in a sofa and lay Yoongi on his lap and hugged his small waist while peppering the other a small kisses to his cheeks.

"Yoonie-ah, do you like it here? Its pretty big and fresh here! I am excited to meet the famous group named Bangtan!" Yoongi shrugged playing with his mother fingers and pinch it lightly. "My Yoonie doesn't talk to me, he don't love me anymore."

Yoongi sighed and look his mother with curious eyes. He then put his little hands to his mother face and kiss his mother lips. "I love mommy so much."

"Aye, i love you to my little gummy bear!" Yoongi show his gummy smiled and hug his mom. "My baby is growing up achuchu~"

"Mommy~" He whined that made Taehyung chuckles.

While the two having their own world they didn't notice a five pair of feet coming inside the room looking at them in awe.

"Who are they?" Jin asked while Hoseok run dashing in front of the two with the four following his suit.

"Mommy loves Yoongi~"

"Aren't you two the cutest!" Hoseok squealed when he saw the two new beautiful faces in front of him. "Who are you guys!"

The four smiling to Taehyung but dropped when they saw a little child hugging his mother while looking at them like. 'Back of or else.'

"Uh-oh." They said in unison.