Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Taehyung sighs heavily tilting a bit before he turns around seeing the happy expression attach with the Bangtan member facesㅡhappy? Happy isn't the definition of it but beyond that feeling fluttering inside him, and he can read it easily.

He shrugs his shoulder, smiling with those boxy shaped adorable lips and that one of the reason why the boys sighed with contentment.

Namjoon walk closely patting his head, the boys cough fooling around because they completely understood the situation. "I'm proud." The man with dimples on his cute cheeks says.

Enough for Taehyung to blush. Namjoon is hard to please. "You're so strong Tae-ah."

Taehyung nods hugging Namjoon waist, hiding his face onto the latter firm chest. "Thank you. Thank you so many guys, I can't make it without you and Yoongi."

"Stop saying those Tae, you're one of the strongest person we've known, and we are so proud." Hoseok speaks showing his hearty shape smile. "If I was in your situation, I will cry and don't have the urge to face the grin pain into my heart you know?"

"Thank you, Hobi Hyung." The blonde answered full of sincerity. "Thank you for staying by my side and taking care of Yoongi as well."

Jeongguk pouted walking beside him with their hands collided. "Don't say that Taehyung we all know that we love Yoongi as much as we love you." Jeongguk then pinch his cheeks, causing him to blush again.

"You love blushing don't you?" The maknae teased, Taehyung punch him lightly with a pouty lip. "I'm just telling the truth babe."

"Babe?!" Jimin reacted rolling his eyes. "He is my babe you know." He continue sending a blinding smile to the blonde.

"Stop rolling your eyes Jimin." Seokjin said with his signature flying kiss. "You might see inside of your head and see nothing."

Namjoon immediately laughed covering his lips. He easily caught the joke.

"What do you mean?!" Jimin taunted looking around with his clueless and innocent face. "Why Namjoon Hyung laughing though." He added sulking.

"Jimin, Jin Hyung said that your head is empty. You don't have brain." Jimin gasped together with Taehyung who covered his lips and gave an apologetic look to the gray haired lad.

"You're savage guys, I hate you allㅡexcept Taehyung and my future son of course." Jimin explained.

Jeongguk snorted with a muffle corny and that's enough to Jimin to punch his bicep. Good thing the maknae flexes his muscles.

"Wow." Taehyung whispered seeing those buff muscles.

"Don't worry, you can touch it later." Jeongguk winked, the boys gagged and slapped Jeongguk arms.

The room filled with laugh, but Taehyung remain quiet "Uhh, guys?" The five boys look at him concerned with comforting words.

"Babe are you okay?" Seokjin held him concern.

"Love are fine?" Jimin asked.

"Is everything okay baby?" Namjoon hushed.

"Don't worry Hun, I'm here." Hoseok said.

"Daddy will take care of you." Jeongguk cuts them enough for the room to turn into silent one.

"Kinky." A little small boy speaks, and they see Yoongi with his resting bitch face. "I don't know if mommy like it though."

"Yoonie!" Taehyung shouted a bit, blushing hard.

"I'm sorry mom, your son is too genius."