Chapter Three:Suzu's part

Suzu POV

"Have you already called back up Rukia-san!?"I shouted

"No good..the Soul Society's cellphone is already out of juice.."Rukia replies

"WHY!!! NOW!!!!!!"I groaned in annoyance! At this rate my spiritual pressure will run out!! Argh!

I groaned in annoyance and frustration as I swing my Zanpakuto to two incoming hollows.

"This is getting tiresome!"I hear Ichigo complain.

"Stop complaining just slash them!"I say I cutting a huge hallow in half that I didn't notice.

I was about to prepare for impact but.....

Arrows where seen, killing the hollow that is about to severe me in half.

There appeared, Uryu is a fellow classmate of mine who is a Quincy. Ichigo seems surprise.

I back up Rukia as i slice off the hallows attacking us. 

"We are in need of back up"

Uryu managed to ellimate the hallows that surrounded the school.

Ichigo seemes angry or ust annoyed I guess as Rukia started to explain all about Hallows.

I quickly did a side step, slashing the remaining Hallows in my vicinity.

Once we are able to decrease there numbers

Uryu left

How odd. .....

(Time Skip)

"Suzu your being summoned to sereitei"Rukia told me. I choke to my lunch that I'm eating. Ichigo quickly handed me over his water bottle as I chug it down.

"Dang...I almost died " I say

"Eat slowly next time " Ichigo said. I gave him thumbs up as a reassurance.

Once lunch is done, and classes where over. I transformed into my soul reaper form earning a smack on the head by Rukia.

"I'll get change when I get back!"I pouted.

Once the Senkaimon is open I jump right in.

"Ahhh welcome Suzu"Ukitake-Taichou greeted me back

"Ukitake-Taichou hizashiburi!"I greeted back

"So what's situation right now?"I asked

"Your daily report?"Ukitake-Taichou said causing me to quickly run head straight to Squad Six's barracks.

"Your late...."An all too familiar voice said. Byakuya Kuchiki, Rukia's older brother

"I'm sorry Kuchiki-Taichou!!!!! I'll get the report done!!!"I said loudly excusing myself and ran straight to my office here in Squad 6 barracks

Damn Stupid Procrastination it's your fault!!!!

I quickly wrote my report from being stationed in the world of the living in a 6 page report paper that nearly took me 5 hours and 30 minutes to be done. It's nearly 10:30 pm in the human world so the best option is to just stay here until the next day to give the report and head straight for school.

I change to some comfy blue matching pajamas and hit the hay.

Waking up early and did my morning routine. I head straight to Kuchiki-Taichou's office and sent the report.

"You may leave " was all he said and dash my way out.

"Thank you!!!!!"

■Human World■