LEE TAN JUNK ♨ VS 🔥 JI YUNG DO

Hi dairy ,
This is

Lee Tan Junk

Ji yung do

These are the two stupid students of Yuri high school. When they were in elementary school due to a idiotic reason

And these brainless students formed 2 groups ie, TJ group and JD GROUP ! !!!!!!
This is is really stupid
The girl who was before me was Lee sue bae and she said " I and that both boys were good friends in elementary school .
One day We were sitting in the ground for school running race. Then in that Lee Tan Junk won the race and he chased Ji Yung Do .
So we all clapped and he came and gave his medal to me .
Ji yung do was very sad about the race then he slowly isolated himself from others . Then it was time to go high school then he started to become so rude and for each thing he started to fight with him and he created a gang to oppose and his main aim was to make ashame. When Tan Junk got to know to he started another group to show ji yung do inferior and these stupid students made this larger and larger. So please be careful. "
Then I nodded my head

In the lunch hours she sat with me and we were eating. Then we got an announcement that here after we are not going to wear uniform! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was surprised then she said me to be alert. After that the TJ group girls came and irritated me a lot. Suddenly The JD group girls came and fought and said I'm their group member! !!!?!?!!!
Then I replied " I'm no one's group and please leave me in peace."
Suddenly a girl pushed me from the chair and Sue bae shouted
" stop this heck "
Then she lift me up I was blank. ....
after the lunch she scolded both the boys and she warned not to create any problem with me.

In the evening she called me to do our homework and I said my story, she said her story then we finished our homework
Her story is bit sad one
When she was 1 year old her mom and dad died in a car accident.........
Then her aunt ( mother's younger sister ) took care .
And still she takes care

This is Lee Sue bae

Okay,  this is more than enough for today

Okay, this is more than enough for today

Bye