Im Captivated

Chapter One

Stacie's POV

I new what happened to Catherine, I new why Avery's eyes literally popped.

She might not know this but the new boy is a werewolf, yeah you heard me! Werewolf, wait correction Alpha of the Midnight Musk pack, and one reason why I was surprised, IM IN HIS PACK! Yeah.. I am a werewolf, I'm a awful friend for never telling Avery that I'm a werewolf. It's for her safety anyways. I'm the betas sister, Jack. Everyone in our school is a werewolf including the teachers, she hasn't turn yet but she has her senses. She's special, I know it, we all know it. I only found out that Cole, the new boy was coming to our school 5 minutes ago. Since he was alpha he can communicate with the pack using our minds, it's actually pretty cool!

Anyways after Avery's eyes popped, Cole mind linked me that's why I was so zoned out.

And after Avery threw my bag I growled, growled! I'm going to be in so much trouble by Cole... And I think I scared Avery.

I look as Avery's face held confusion and fear. Her light green eyes show horrendous fear and her lips tremble. I soon after realised I scared her. I attack her with a comforting hug, she didn't respond just stand there.

Avery's POV

I stood still scared and confused, why did she I mean how did she?

I watch as Stacie parted away. Grabbing her bag and went out, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible. My green eyes were all washed with fear, my hair was a mess and I was so pale. I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the bathroom. Suddenly that delicious mix of Mint and forest smack me in my face. I breathe in the air, satisfyingly receiving the sweet smell.

"Mine" says a faint male voice.

I look around seeing no one, I wasn't scared at all the smell was calming me. That's really odd.

In a flash the smell disappeared. What was that?

I continued to walk, walk right into Stacie. She turns around, her purple eyes glistening with hope.

I give her a small smile, she returns it and wrap her long arms around my neck. I happily return the favour.

"I'm sorry I ah... Um scared ya.." Stacie says awkardly. I give her a reassuring smile making sure she understands I'm okay.

*BELL*

"Oh byeeee girl!!' I squeal while jumping onto Stacie.

"OMG, byee!!" Stacie squeals while laughing. I peck her cheek while jumping off to find that bitch giving me a ride. I find Lyndie or as I call her lyncie, sitting on the stairs with her phone in her hands.

"Hey Lynciee!" I scream happily. She just waves and smiles, she looks upset like really upset, "Girl what's wrong?" She just shrugs while standing up adjusting her skirt.

No one ever tells me why there upset, I can't stand it! I sigh and walk over to her car. After about one minute Lyndie walk over to her car and starts driving me home.

We both awkwardly sit in silence. I wanted to ask why, but I learnt I will only get the silent treatment.

She takes a sharp turn before stopping. I look up realising it was my house

I grab my bag and get out mumbling a 'thank you' before entering.

She just nods before speeding off.

I groan in frustration, why do people always keep things from me?

"Oh Avery you home!" My mum says happily.