Im Captivated

Chapter Two

'Dear wear these' the faint voice says while a pair clothes suddenly drop on the floor.

I got changed into a white sundress and slipped on a pair of doc Martin combat boots.

'What do you want to know about first?'

What are rogues?

'Rogues are wolves without a pack, or have a pack but made up of other rogues. Taking over territories, killing other packs. Say you were kicked out of a pack therefore you are a rogue, or your pack you use to belong with got killed by other rogues'

What is mind link?

'When you can talk to other wolves mentally, if you and your mate already been through the first part of the mating process, you can both read each other minds or block each other'

What exactly is the mating process?

'The mating process, first part is the touch, whenever you and your mate make contact it will feel like sparks, also along with the first part, when you kiss for the first time, that allows your mate to mind link and read your mind. Part two, the mark, the mark is a symbol to let other mate less mates know that you are already taken, to get the mark your mate will have to bite your neck creating the mark, every mark is different. The mark will strengthen your bond together, at this stage if you ever leave your mate, you can get aggressive or devastated. Part Three, mating. That is obviously when you have 'sex' if you avoid this, you come to a thing called 'heat' which is basically being Horny. When your in heat you set off an arousal, other males can I sense it an immediately

want to mate.'

How do I change into my wolf form?

'Shifting dear, in order to do this just picture you in your wolf form'

'Avery, you need to wake up. As you awake you will find yourself in front of your house.'

But.. Who else is a werewolf?

'Everyone else..'

I felt pain shoot right through my rib cage. Really? Everyone else is a werewolf?

Why didn't they tell me!

'Im so sorry dear, I know it hurts to be lied to'

No you don't! You have no idea how much it hurts!!

'Trust me, been there done that.'

Who are you anyways?!

'I am the moon goddess'

I feel my eyes staring to come out of its sockets.

Then why am I here?

'I can't tell you right now, when the times right I shall'

I need to know why I am so 'special'

'I can't I'm sorry, just continue on with your life.'

How can I continue?! Im freaking talking to nothing!!

'Moon Goddess actually'

I can't see you though. Suddenly as I say that everything turns into a really light white. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone.

'Sorry about the darkness'

I turn myself around to see a beautiful creature standing there in a, long white dress. With a blue veil laying on her head. Her shoulders where completely covered with a long white glove, she was like an ice queen! She had beautiful black shiny hair, which was perfectly straighten on her shoulders. She had a unique necklace, it was a golden chain with symbols, I could only recognise the alpha one, I take greek lessons okay? Don't judge! At the bottom of the necklace lays a symbol, I stare at it. Somehow it captivates me, I feel a connection.

She only laughed before taking the necklace off handing it over to me.

I feel a strong bond with the necklace, it was placed in my hands. I stare at all the symbols slowly recognising all of them. The bottom symbol was the moon goddess. I feel my finger tips tracing over the symbol.

'Its gorgeous isn't it?'

I just nod, not taking my eyes off the necklace.

'Someday you will get your own, all special werewolves get their own.'

Why was I so special?

'This can't be answered now, but soon. Oh forget about the key'

I slowly nod before the necklace vanished out of my sight. I look up to see the necklace placed on the moon goddess neck.

'Run along now dear, my names Amerillia' (AN- that's just a made up name, to say it it's Em-er-real-lia.)

I wake up painting really hard. Where am I? I look around noticing I'm in the front yard of my house.

"Avery!" Squealed a high pitched voice, Stacie.