II

Chapter 2

Gian's POV

"Hey, Gian!" Tophie said to me then he approached me.

"Hmm??" I asked.

"Do you know how to dance?"

"Uhh.. Yeah:

"Good! Come with me." without even saying yes, he pulled me to the music room.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You're gonna be a member of our new dance group!" Tophie said.

"The name of our group is gonna be GF - Good Feeling." Leus announced.

"Leus?! You can dance?!" I asked.

"Yeah." he said then I burst out laughing. It's just, I've never seen a basketball player before! xD

"So are we going to discuss something? 'Cause if not, I'm gonna go home." I asked.

"There will be a dance contest next Friday, and we're oart of it. We will be divided in paris. So we need 2 more members; a girl and a boy. The other girl will be Janna." Leus announced.

"J-Janna? She's my best friend." I said.

"Really? GO tell her when you meet." Tophie demanded.

"Okay. Actually, we're gonna meet later." I said.

"Okay, good." Tophie said.

"So, what are we goint to dance? Who's the leader by the way?" I asked.

"Not me! Let's have Gene!" Tophie excalimed.

"Yeah! Then all we need is one girl." Leus said.

"Zayin? She's really good at dancing." I said.

"K. Let's tell them!" Leus said.

Then we went then told them about the dance. They easily agreed.

"I'm gonna think of the song then Gene, you think of the steps, okay?" Tophie said.

"Kk." Gene agreed.

"Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake." Tophie said.

"I already have steps for that." Gene said with a smile.

"Then let's practice tomorrow." Zayin said "Oh! And Gene, have you met Gian?" she asked.

Gene said "No." then he asked if Zayin was referring to me. Zayin said "Yes." then she introduced the both of us to each other.