Chapter 23

Alex's POV:

"I hope you all got the plan" Jeremy spoke as we all moved towards our rooms to get dressed. After what felt like a year of planning the execution of Jeff- execution is harsh, we finally came up with a plan. Unfortunately, it was to be worked on in a public place, 'The Exotica Club'. Jeff a former best friend of James owned a gang in LA and had been a financial support in killing my family. Since he was going to have a meeting in the club before he flew off to Dubai for some business this was our only chance. Closing the door of what we usually referred to as our rooms, I took out the dress Kelly had bought for me when she had earlier went out with Jeremy in a hope that we were again going to have a mission like this. 

The dress was black color slit evening dress with silver border. Under it, I had a gun holster wrapped around my thighs and silver heels which were adjustable. I also wore a bracelet that could be molded easily and along with the gun hid a knife too. I pulled my hair in a ponytail completing my simple and a beautiful look. Looking myself in the mirror one last time I went out. 

Kelly already stood there with a dress basically black in color with silver design on the upper half along with silver heels and a ponytail

Kelly already stood there with a dress basically black in color with silver design on the upper half along with silver heels and a ponytail. Jeremy looked at her with dreamy eyes. Kelly no matter what had always been a short dress, I don't care, girl. On the other hand, I always had been a girl cautious about whether the weapons are hidden.

 On the other hand, I always had been a girl cautious about whether the weapons are hidden

"Let's Go" I said as I reached the place they were sitting at. All heads turned towards me as I fiddled with the dress I was wearing making sure that the knife did not bleed me when I moved. I looked up to find everyone gone except Ethan who was staring at me with a dropped jaw. I smirked as I made way towards him

"Shut your mouth or the flies would go in" I said as I shut his mouth brushing past him.

He caught up with me after a few minutes and twisted me around towards him " Did I tell you how beautiful you look today?" He said smiling at me, a genuine smile making me feel unusually giddy. Ugh.. I hate this feeling which I am getting.I recover myself and replied

"No your face already told that" as I wriggled out of his hand and moved towards the car..

"I hope one of you know how to play poker because Jeff loves to play it and takes the person who plays well to his room as a friend" Jeremy stated as he drove through the roads of Las Vegas.