Running i care to be school before bell!!😊

Lower tree enormous ,very old pinetree fountain magical for me and my schoolmates!
For a moment at its branch of a tree had extend hospitality well-made swing.
Early early here!!
Here it is!The Andrew,the Athanasio,the Nichola,the Niobe and forty anothers scholars...schoolboys.
As i walk the ninety years old with perfect health still homesick from long ago lovedays.

The constantin Palama said:

The verses inside mine father-land are neat honey,

Within our mind they are ,kept as if into beehive...

Keep too those on the day of ball by hand,

By have view gentle,like dawn daybreak the star.

Ours lake smiler bride,splendid
The dew made to shone-
As diamond at branch of atrees.

Wilderness like caressing,-
And the silent harmony.

Whole class regular we realize exercises after wish schoolmaster.
Ours class wass exceptional,in the presence of others!
Spontaneously the best inviolable term the placing shell-scrofula(small)on the costume.
All at once in public amusing habit,as usual sweet originality protocol for us!!
Mark well was significant a military salute everyone magnificent or having a great name man (like little infantryman )according to appearances,philhellenism!!

Afterwards second universal grecian-italian war.We were very terribly frightened and open insurgent boys...because over there "two brothers killed,each other".

Poet Sefere ,said: And i ache too you ache but no shouting ,neither even we whisper because machine is hasty to horror and into contempt at death and to life,house have fill crickets.