Whole class regular we realize exercises

After wish schoolmaster ours class wass exceptional,in the presence of others!

Spontaneously the best inviolable term the placing shell-scrofula (small)on the costume.

All at once in public amusing habit ,as usual sweet originality protocol for us!
👨👧👦💑👵👴👨👨
Markwell was significant a military salute everyone magnificent or having a great name man (like little infantryman)according to appearances,philhellenism!

Afterwards second universal grecian-italian war...we were very terribly frightened and open insurgent boys because over there "two brothers killed,each other".

Poet Severe,said:And I ache too you ache but no shouting,neither even we whisper because machine is hasty to horror and into contempt at death and to life,house have fill crickets.

It was inconceivable yet,alas!We should have for six years shut up our books and school.

Desperate,hopeless the life mother.Incredible...suddenly and implacable wrong or unspeakable for all us.

Radium's whisper communicate the Grecian here enthusiastic successes...courageous mans which carrying arms vanquish defeat the enemy,the hostility stale.

Justifiable they were deficiency from medicines and supplying food,provisions for people four years and so forth established " in vain",Germanic vitalism possession.

Were leveler for ours ancient easy.To diaqnose and easily tauqht civilization...many times respected to the west!

A thousand victims speech the inconsiderate hostile prolongation.Thickly smallpox become a ghost each Greek child-greekgirl.

Each,Greek woman or man.Shelter restoration was ours small school,Didymotikhon.👵👪👴👪👩👮👭👴