Chapter 1

---in my room after school---

Since when did I become so nonchalant about my life.

I feel like I'm drained everyday. My mind is always empty. I've become trash as everyone described.

I've so many regrets in the past leaving me with no will to live.

I WISH I STUDIED HARDER!!!!
I WISH I NEVER BECAME ARROGANT!
I WISH I SAID I LOVE HER!!!!

All this these regrets resulted to my failure as a son, as a student, and as a man.

I have so many regrets that it has made me scared to move forward or to achieve anything.

I've heard many negative comments about myself.

You're useless....
Stop messing around....
Quit being foolish....
Etc.

As someone who is empty inside it was hard to ever change. I would simply hang out with people to fill the void in me.

Escapism was the only saving grace I had. And in the internet I found anime.

As someone who watches anime, you would instantly be labeled as an Otaku.

It doesn't help my reputation, but at least it helped me feel emotions.

It was the only place I felt I belonged to and it was pretty easy to be influenced by it morally.

Through these animes, a light began to glimmer within my heart.

The power of friendship!!!!
The power of love!!!!
The power of Never giving up!!!
Family!!!!
Waifuus!!!!
Emiliaaa!!!!

It was fun to be able to join the journey of countless stories. It was like i lived hundreds of lives in this short amount of time I'm alive.

As I lay on my bed....

I thought to myself "maybe life isn't too bad after all", as I smiled wyrly.

But then again, it's close to impossible to be BIG in this world.

If I would do something, it's better not to take it half-heartedly. "I want to do my best" is what I thought.

I looked into my achivements and all the good things were back in elementary.

1st year of high school as well, when I was good at math and called a genius (oh those were the days...) was pretty much the last thing I had.

With these feelings, I held onto my chest and tightened my shirt. With tears falling from my eyes I said as I fell asleep "I'm definitely doing my best".

---The next day---

As I opened my eyes, my head was a bit light. It was pretty bright in the morning.

I went to school as usual with a faint smile, looked up in the sky hoping for a better future.

Then something perked my curiosity.

From the sky I saw something falling. It was pretty far away.

Swooooshhh
BOOOOOM!!!!!!!
The wind was blowing hard towards my direction. I was scared wondering what it was. It could have been a bomb, and it would kill thousands of people!