That One Night

Luhan

As I continued staring into his eyes, his chocolate brown eyes, I realized a whole world. My world. He also continued to stare back with eyes that have seen a galaxy. I was finally able to pull my eyes from this stunning man that I have fell upon. As I finally realized our position and a few people staring. I started blushing a tomato red as I got off the man in front of me. I haven't even realized that I was still crying.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I told him in between sobs.

"Well, watch where you're going next time." He snapped back.

Well the warmth I saw early in his eyes are gone, replaces by icy wall. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I've already had enough today. I just blew, I couldn't hold back all the anger, stress and pain anymore.

"WELL, YOU THINK I WANTED TO FUCKING BUMP INTO YOU! I JUST GOT DUMPED BY MY FIRST EVER BOYFRIEND BUT HEAR YOU ARE, SNAPPING BACK AT ME LIKE I'M SOME KIND...KIND OF IDIOT!" I take a deep breath and continue "YOU MY NOT KNOW WHO I AM, AND THINK IM A LUNATIC BUT YOU COULD AT LEAST ASK IF WAS OK...uughh" Just as I finished my vision became blurry and the last thing I saw was the angelic boys worried face. After that my world became blank.

I'm probably dead, I thought, someone like me deserves to die. But I felt something in my mouth. I woke up with a jolt. I thought I was in heaven but as I took in my surroundings, I was in a bed and in mouth a thermometer and an angel next to me. I quickly pulled the cover over me and I rolled into a ball. A second later I could feel someone patting my back and then I had a break down. I came out of my ball and look at him. I placed my head in the crook of his neck and started crying. I cried until I fell asleep, it's the best I have slept in a while now.

Sehun

He the weirdest kid I have ever bumped into for sure. First, he yells at me then, he falls asleep on me. I mean at least he didn't see me blush my crimson red at both scenes since he had tears falling both times. I felt bad the moment that I snapped back at him. His eyes were as round as a baby fawn's and his blonde hair shined silver in the moonlight. But, then he talked about how he was dumbed and I felt bad by then, but also wondered who would dump such a cutie.

Yeah, I'm gay but I have never been in a relationship. I live in my own apartment even though I'm supposed to live in the college dorms. But, going back to that memory of last night, he started yelling at me. I felt even worse for making such cute boy yell at me in the middle of the street at night in the middle of winter and he doesn't even have a coat. But, he didn't even finish before he fainted and as I caught him I realized he had a huge fever. I lifted him up and cradle him and as his distorted breaths hit my neck I felt a rush of blood, and I almost dropped him.

Once we got into our apartment I gently placed him on my small bed and went to get some medicine, when he grabbed onto my arm and he muttered something that shattered my world that instant. I don't even know why it hurt me so much but my heart felt like it shattered.

"Don't leave Xiumin." He muttered with his wavering breath and weakly held onto me with his smooth gentle hands.

He continued to whisper that name all night long, and every time it would hurt me a million times over again. I was by him on the floor keeping an eye on his situation every hour or so. When he finally woke up he look at me with a puzzled expression and not even a second later he burst into tears, crying why Xiumin has left him. The moment I heard that Xiumin had left him a weight that has been on my chest all night about this mysterious boy he was talking about, yet I couldn't be happy, seeing this fragile boy crying in my arms and into my neck and the thought that I couldn't do anything hurt me the most.

Now he is in bed (still has a fever might I say) and I'm attempting to make him a nutritious breakfast. When I finished the soup, I was making, I heard quiet footsteps near the door. I walked over to see a very sick deer trying to sneak out.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask crossed arms and everything.

"Oh... I. w-wouldn't want to disturb your breakfast. A-also I'm sorry for yelling at you and thank you for taking care of me, but I should take my leave now." He said shakily.

"No, you can't leave you can barely stand. Also, I made you soup."

Curiosity lit up in his fawn like eyes, and I knew he was hungry so I took the first step. I walked over, grabbed his hand and brought him in front of the soup. I blushed crimson red, but I knew he was blushing too and he showed no sign of resistance at all.

Luhan

As I slurped up the soup he watched me, and it surprised me every time that I look up he wouldn't be looking. I tried to start a conversation between us to fill the empty silence.

"So you took care of me? What happened?" Hey, I tried.

"Well you fainted last night, what kind of a person doesn't wear a coat on a night like that?" He asked as he took out his phone.

"Well, My Boyfriend...dumped me. An..Sorry I said to much, I don't know why but when I'm around you it gives me a safe feeling. Oops I said to much again." I hope he can't see me blushing.

"Haha, your cute... Oops, I say too much to." Is he blushing?

"I haven't even gotten your name."

"It's Sehun."

"Sehun" It rolled off my tongue like it's belonged there since I was five.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey this chapter wasn't so "productive" as you people put it. And Please comment, would love reading them.  Thank You. PS> This Chapter's pretty bad.