[0.1]

1.
It's been almost 6 months since you've seen each other. The last time you seen each other was at a party, after your incident. _________ is now pregnant and  she's moved on to another guy or so you think. You soon start to find out she's still single and that her "boyfriend" she claims to have is unreal, which makes you question, who's the real father. That's when it all starts to come together after some investigation.

2.
You two never got along and always argued as a couple, so you both spilt on each other. You two hoped and thought you'd never see each other again until _______ becomes pregnant with your child. She comes to tell you but it seems like you moved on a bit fast, so she sends it to you as an email/ letter instead. When you find out you decide that it's best you two keep contact and raise the child together, but still have your separate ways. Spending all this time together makes you two realize that you still love each other.

3.
Your best friend got pregnant by a douche bag that left her for a slut. Which angers you because you wish it was your child, because she's​ the love of your life. You promise her that you'll be there for her until, her ex comes back and she falls for him again. You know that it's obvious that he's using her again, but she won't listen. What we all know that it's going to be a stressful pregnancy for the both of you.