Wake up in the morning not giving a single sh*t

Hai there, readers! This is PunkNoodles speaking! I’ll be your crappy writer for the first half of this Chapter! You’ll probably notice the difference between mine and Crows’ writing xD (I’m the terrible one) So, you’ll probably notice that I write in first person view… sorry about that…

Anyway, I hope you don’t mind me writing this part… enjoy! ^_^

 ------------------------------------

-Cry’s View-

After the mysterious voice behind me spoke, all I could see was darkness. Endless darkness. I wasn’t unconscious, I felt awake still… seeing things … I didn’t use the oculus, right? No… It doesn’t work with Zelda platforms.

Silly Cry.

However, I find that this vortex of darkness wasn’t forever, I soon open my eyes to a statue of some kind of eagle… or bird… Jeez, I have no idea. But it looks kind of cool. A soft yet forceful wind brushes against my cheeks, as if I were at a beach… but I never go to the beach!  Ha!

So where am I? Maybe I should stand up.

I get a better view when I’m on my feet. Beside the statue I wake to, is a large bridge leading to some kind of village, with a large purple/pink coloured tent, the rest of the land surrounding it is occupied by small homes. Obviously, my curiosity pulls me towards it.

I wander down the bridge, only just to find that my clothes have changed. “Wha-!” I jumped, seeing that my bare feet had been replaced with two black boots, with grey trousers – almost like leggings – tucked into them. As well as this, an orange tunic layered on top of chain armour hung over a white shirt. I’m surprised that I’m not sweating, seeing how close the sun is.

As I regain my normal stability, I continue to walk along the bridge reaching to the village.

Where the heck am I?

-Pewdie’s View-

My eyes open to a wide surrounding of beautiful nature. There’s a pool of clear blue water in front of me, with about five large stepping stones across it. There’s also a small floating island, with water falling from it-

Wait.

What?

A gasp escaped my mouth as I jumped to my feet. “What?!”

There’s a pair of black boots at my feet, and a pairs of… grey … man leggings?!  And the exact same red tunic I wore in the let’s play that me and Cry were playing…. “Wait a second…” I stroked my chin, “I know what’s goin’ on!” I took a few moments to set my thoughts straight. “Yeah… I’M IN HEAVEN!” I grasped the air with my fist, “God? A-are you there?”

There was only a long pause and the sound of rushing water to be heard.

“Felix…” A voice says,

“God?”

“No, Felix…”

This guy/girl’s not God? Hmm.. “…Satan?”

“No! Felix…”

“…Bro?”

“Felix… this is the Goddess Hylia speaking,”

“Say what?”

“Hylia, the Goddess…”

“Huh?”

“Please, Felix… make your way to the large statue,”

“What- Where?”

….silence.