The Murder

Ezra's POV

I saw it as if it were in slow motion. A red laser that was discharged from a blaster flew straight towards Kanan and Hera, just as they were about to seal their vows with a kiss. I saw the love in their eyes as they drew close, then the pain and terror as Kanan saw the bolt speeding towards him. I saw as he attempted to get Hera out of the way, but failing, resulting in getting himself hurt worse than Hera, who was the target of the shot. I watched as they fell to the floor, blood staining Kanan's white undershirt and Hera's beautiful white dress. I saw as the whole room went into panic mode, people jumping up and screaming, Hera's family running to their downed family member, and even the priest (A/N: THE PRIEST TheHuntressSnips ) running to find cover. I saw as Zeb's face dissolved into shock, anger, and concern. I saw as Sabine's face became stained with tears. I saw as Syana's face went neutral, tears coming to her eyes as she thought of what part of Hera she didn't hate. I saw as Jelica's face morphed into concern for Kanan and even a small bit Hera.

My face became hard with anger. I felt the adrenaline course though my veins as I tore my eyes away from the scene, looking for the shooter. I saw a glint of metal under a jacket as the figure ran with the frightened citizens that were filing out of the exit. My eyes blazed with anger as I felt my feet take off sprinting towards the stranger who murdered my master. I felt my breath become heavy and the Force speeding my movements as I sprinted towards the murderer. I saw the man come closer and closer as I felt the Force trying to tell me something. A feeling of ice cold water rushed over me, but I shrugged it off, my attention focused on the stranger. The man was almost in my reach when I felt the ground shake and rip under my feet. A flash lit up the street as I flew backwards, crashing into a wooden stand along the street. My head ached and throbbed as I tried to get back up. My right arm went to the ground to support me as I tried to get up. 

I felt pain flare throughout my arm as I crumbled back to the shredded remains of wood. I opened my mouth and a yell of pain emerged. I felt jolts of pain erupt throughout all the nerves of my back as it hit the splintered broken wood. I heard an evil laugh come from somewhere to my left. Tears spilled from my eyes as I was fighting the pain and the urge to black out. I heard Sabine's worried shout come from afar as the smoking skies above me became blurry and twisted within my vision. I grunted and tried to sit up, fighting all of the pain that was putting me down. I tried to look for the bomber, the murderer, anyone! But none could be found. My strength failed me as I tried stay sitting up. I collapsed again, and this time I stayed down. My eyes were closing. The last thing I remembered was hearing a shot from a blaster, a scream of pain, the clatter of weapons on the ground, and a fight breaking out. Blue clouded my vision as I lost conscientiousness, pain, both emotional and physical, being the last thing that I felt.

Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel... finally right?! I have a low key plan but I still don't know what I'm doing here at all. lol whoops. Track is over and I'm sad. RIP my school activities and less suspicious SWTOR playing. Good news though, school is almost over... except for the dreaded finals. KMN!!! Anyways hope yall liked the first chapter and TRIPLE DOTS! May the Force be with you...