00 - prologue

00 - prologue 

"And my bed is half empty, not half full. I'd rather live with broken bones than lay here all alone like a lovesick fool."

•••

Ashton threw his arm to the other side of the bed, searching for the warmth of his girlfriend's body. His eyes were still closed and he was half asleep. He just wanted to hold her hand so he could sleep again but all he could feel was emptiness. Immediately he opened his eyes and stood up. His bed was empty. There was nobody lying next to him as usually. Ashton became a panic attack and jumped out of his bed. He ran through the whole house, searching for his girlfriend but all he could find was a little letter lying on the kitchen table. He grabbed it and opened it in slow motion because he  was sure, that this letter would mean the end of his relationship. He read the letter and those three words broke his heart for ever. 

"It's over."

•••

so, what do you guys think about the idea? do you like it? please leave a comment and a vote if you do! i would love you guys for ever! 

btw, english isn't my native language so i'm really really sorry if there are any mistakes! therefore i'm looking for a beta reader, who speaks english and would like to reread my chapters before i update them. if there's anybody who would like to do it, just message me! 

big love, quinn xx