chapter 2: New York

Stiles' P.O.V

me and Malia finally get home, but she fell asleep in the jeep on the way so I had to carry her in my house and put her in my bed. "I can't wait till we leave this stupid town." I thought to myself. A few minutes passed and I layed there thinking where we should go, I wanted to see London but I also wanted to hear where Malia wanted to go. I quickly fell into a peaceful sleep.

Malia's P.O.V

I woke up before Stiles. He looks so cute when he's asleep. I wish I could just tell him how I really felt. I wish I could tell him I love him, that would make my racing heart beat easier to explain. I get up quickly and quietly so Stiles doesn't wake up. I walk out of the room to take a shower, then I bump into Mr. Stilinski.

"Oh.. Good morning Mr.Stilinski" I say trying to hide my horrible morning breath.

"Good morning Malia, is Stiles still asleep?"

"Yes, he looks so cute when hes asleep" I notice what I said and my eyes grow wide "uhh...yeah so ..." Im so embarrassed.

"Its ok you don't need to be embarrassed I know you love him... I've noticed for a while now...he loves you too just so you know."

"REALLY! ...I mean really?"

"Yes Malia really" he says with a chuckle

"Well I'm off to work, see you later."

"Bye."

I head to the shower, while I'm in the shower all I can think of is what the sheriff said. Is it true? Is what the sheriff said true?

Stiles' P.O.V

I woke up and Malia was gone. I get up and look around the room, then I hear the shower running. My heart rate automatically calms down. When I hear the shower turn off I can't help but get excited, I wanted to see Malia sooo bad. I wish I could just say "I love you." But Im afraid of what she'll say. Then Malia walks in and says one thing, and it's "i love you" I look up at her.. I'm shocked.. Did I hear her right? I fall into a trance of questions. Questions asking is she serious? What should I do?...etc.

"Stiles?.." Malia is waving her hand in frint of my face. I snap out of my trance.

"Wh-what?' I say looking up at her. She looks so beautiful in just a towl

"Did you hear me?" She asks giving me a "what the hell is wrong with you" look.

"Yeah." I say with a bright smile on my face. Then I look at her and she looks worried.

"Look... I know you might not feel the sam-" I cut her off by grabbing her waist and pulling her torwards me.

"I love you too" I can see that she is relieved. She wraps her arms around my neck and smashes her lips into mine. She finally pulls away, but if im honest I was sad that she did.

"New York." She said I was a little confused.

"What?" I said more confused than ever.

"Lets go to New York." I smile at her. She's looking down at the floor, I grab her chin and lift her head, "New York it is" I said giving her a small kiss.

*******************************

Im soo sorry this chapter sucked, but the next one will be better and wayyyy longer. Bye!!