Chapter 25

*** Liz P.O.V ***

Today we were having a sleepover with Juliet, Sally, Tori, Lola, Anne and Jess.

After I meet the girls at the carnival we than started to hang out like everyday and I was starting to forget about Harry which was good and bad at the same time. I miss him terribly, I miss his lips, his hugs, and how he hold my hand.

We were all gathered in my room sitting on bean bags chatting and gossiping about almost everybody.

"So Sally I heard a big news" Jess said giggling and Sally's face dropped she was confused.

"What kind of news?" she asked back.

"That you have a boyfriend" Jess said in a 'Duh' tone and she sighed in relief. Weird she is definitely hiding something.

"No I don't" she said in a high note now she is lying, she have this habit when she lie her voice become high.

"Mhmm spell" I said looking at her and she tried to avoid our eyes but failed.

"Okay I will but before I tell you I seriously have an important news for you" she said clapping her hands getting Juliet's attention, where she always texting on her phone giggling to herself and the smile never leaves her lips.

We got excited and sat in circle "Okay so there this huge celebrity party my mum is throwing this Friday and all kind off celebritys are coming. So I asked my mum if I could invite you all and she said yes"

We screamed and jumped hugging each other, like come on if you were invited to a cool celebrity party and get to meet your crush what would you do? Exactly.

"Wait today is Wednesday so the party is in 2 days !! How they hell are we going to get prepared" Tori said panicking, she really cares about fashion and hair and if it didn't look perfect she would stay home.

"Calm down I already texted Lou and asked her if she could come and get us ready and she said yes" Jess said.

I walked to my laptop and played songs on shuffle, and guess what song came first 'Happy'. We started to dance singing along the lyrics. And I'm sure the whole neighbours could hear our voices. Not that we care right?

*******

I woke up when someone was poking me on my hand waking me up I opened my eyes slightly and saw that Lola was waking me up. UGHH

"What do you want" I asked her still sleeping, she was grinning in the morning, like how the hell does she have all this energy in the morning.

"Wake up and let's prank them and I will video tap them"

I got up and tiptoed to the kitchen opening the fridge taking the whipped cream I looked at Lola we giggled evilly and went back to the room. I drew on everyone's face and put some on there hands I started to tickle them all and they have cream all over their faces.

We brust out of laughing and they woke up Juliet was the first one that screamed then they all screamed back. They ran to the bathroom to wash their face while me and Lola kept laughing.

When they came back we gained ourselves back and stopped laughing,  "I want banana" Sally whined and then she laughed we did the same.

"And Liz still says that I am the dirty one here" Lola shouted pointing at me and I laughed.

"Guys Lou said that she's going to be here in a half hour" Jess says locking here phone and we took turns to take shower.

********