Chapter 13

*** Liz P.O.V ***

After playing for a long time we are now tie this game had a lot of excitement and challenge and being the flirty Anne she pretended that she don't know how to play so being Niall the gentleman he showed her how to play their faces were dangerously close together Niall was about to kiss her but I broke them away smirking at them that caused me to get death glares from the both of them.

As for the mean time I was going to do the last move if I got strike then we win and if I missed it which is impossible but if it happened then they win.

I grabbed the ball and throw it with a annoying noise coming from it. As it was rolling it got more close it got faster and it hit the pins and I got a strike I threw my hands in the air I turned around facing all of them.

"YOU JUST GOT YOUR ASS KICKED BY THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD" I shouted at them standing smirking. The people gave us annoying looks while the other team rolled their eyes at us

"Take that losers" Louis added from behind me we all high fived each others laughing at them I turned to face them again "LOSERS" I shouted while an 'L' on my forehead.

We sat back in our seats while the boys went to do something which I have no idea what is. I took out my phone going through twitter

"@SassLiz: Just kicked some ass at bowling ;) truned out that the other team really sucks !! Shame on you LOSERS "

I tweeted it, locked my phone and placed it back in my short pocket I looked at the girls they were on their phones also, I looked around to see if I can spot any of the boys.

And I saw them with a 3 other girls one with a blond hair, her body is perfect she is so fit and also gorgeous. The other girl has a wavy hair, and tall she looks like a model. But the last girl catched my eyes she was throwing herself at Harry and boobs were about to touch her knees and jump out of her shirt she has a clown make-up, and her dirty blond her reaching her shoulders, you can tell by they was she dress and act that she's really a bitch.

Harry looked at me, I looked at him then turned my head back to the girls and saw them already looking at the girl with Harry.

"Who's the hell is that?" Jess asked and of course she is meant the clown girl. That's right I said clown girl because seriously she look like a clown. I shurgged my shoulders and looked back at them and back to my watch.

"Yeah girls ready to go??" I asked them they both looked at me and raised their eyebrows "I'm tired I just wanna go" I continued the both nodded thier heads.

We got up from our seat I took my purse and started to walk in a different direction from where the boys where standing.

"Aren't we going to tell good bye for the boys" Jess asked me standing next to me I stopped walking looking at her them at the boys they were still with the girls I looked back at her sighed "Fine jsut wait here for me" I told them they nodded their heads and I walked to the boys.

I reached them and they were all having a conversation and didn't noticed me I cleared my throat and they stopped talking and looked at me I felt so awkward and didn't know what to say.

"Uhh thank you guys for the game we had a bleast I just came here to tell you good bye it's getting late" I told them with my hand at the back of my neck.

"Well love your welcome and I personally had an amazing time kicking their ass" Louis told me I chuckled and he hugged me I hugged him back a little awkward.

"Who is she?" the clown girl asked as me a Louis pulled back from the hug with a disgusting look on her face I raised my eyebrow at her and about to answer her but Louis beat me.