Past Memories

We were looking through our photo album that I kept in my apartment. We were laughing and having coffee . My cousin never stopped eating . Tammy had already left and my cousin was sleeping over with her Golden Retriever puppy . She was so cute (the dog) . She always had a bowl of food and water at my place because my cousin and I shared her . To be honest she liked me the most . I always called her Kelly , but my cousin always called her pistol . Only because her bark was loud ...

She always got up from her own comfortable bed , to come and sleep in mine .  She always had this thing of wagging her tail when I called her for food , I'm not whether she was happy because I called her or if she was happy for the food. "I think she was happy for the food". 

Tammy arrived the next morning , I hadn't woken up by then . She went into Cally's room cause she was up already , making a noise like she always did when she slept over at my place . Once I almost broke that stupid speaker thing . Most of my family were like my cousin   annoying, loud and  sometimes fun .  I was just loud . Though I always felt like I was the only extroverted one in the family . Until I met my  UNCLE . He was just like me well almost , cause yes he was loud but he was introverted . He had a good personality like me... I loved my uncle he was friendly and great.