4 Well I'm glad one of us finds this amusing

I felt something tickling me on my funny bones.

"Wake up" was repeatedly chanted but I'm too sleepy to care.

After a few attempts, I felt the tickling stop. Finally I can get some peace.

After a few moments later, I felt being hoisted up in the air and before I could react, I was immediately thrown into ice cold water which immediately pulled me out of my dreamy state, heightening my senses and caused me to be alert.

I scanned my surroundings until my eyes landed onto Reece who is currently laughing his ass off.

"You should... hahaha..you...hahaha..your face." Looking at him laughing at me really got me annoyed. I was annoyed because his laugh sounds so good and I have to resist the urge to forgive him immediately.

"Well I'm glad one of us finds this amusing," I snapped at him while sending him the scariest glare I could muster. Being woken up by being thrown in the water is not cool and besides, the water is freezing.

"Good morning to you too, Sunshine." he said ruffling my hair.

"Shut up." I said while swatting his hand away from me not breaking the glare I was giving him. Yeah, nice comeback Aliza. I'm sure he would be shuddering in fear (¬_¬).

"Well now that your wet. Take a bath and meet me at the kitchen downstairs and hurry up this time will you."

And with that he finally left me. Finally!

I swear I'm gonna kill him the next time I'll see him.

I filled the bathtub with milk bath soap with a hint of lavander and took my sweet time, imagining his impatience. Well this is revenge Mr. Harolds...bwahahaha

Ok. Maybe I look like an idiot. Smiling and laughing to myself in the middle of a bath but I don't care as long as it grants me satisfaction.

It took me approximately an hour bathing and getting ready. When I was done I went downstairs. I'm starving.

When I was a good distance away from the kitchen, I had took a whiff on what he was cooking which had me running immediately to his side.

My mouth watered from the sight. Its my favorite breakfast! It consists with blueberry-honey pancakes with mint whip cream and lemonade with honey.

"Hungry?"he said with a smirk. I know that he can see how bad I'm craving to eat already. "Too bad, you came down too late already so these are all mine then."

I froze."You're not serious are you?"I said with a groan.

He went dangerously close to me, his lips almost touching my ear which made me shudder in delight. "Oh believe me sweetheart, I'm damn serious."

"Dont you dare!,"as I pushed him away from me. I scanned his face for any sign of humor but found none which made my eyes widen. Then he began eating it with me looking at him.

"I'll do anything then."

"You sure about that Liz? Anything?"

"Yea now give me some of those damn pancakes."

"Okay then, marry me."

I looked at him with disbelief and shock written on face which I am sure that my eyes were bulging out of my eyes and I felt my cheeks heat up so they are blushing furiously. He gave me a weird look and returned my look with a chuckle.

"I'm just kidding. Now eat." Then he served me the food. I moaned in delight. I admit, he is a very good cook. When I looked up, I saw his signature this-will-be-fun grin and a michivious glint in his eyes. Oh-oh ... The insult will come in 3.....2....1...and....