The Muse, Writer and a Cat?

It was one fine morning. Z was in front of her screen once again typing what seems to be another fiction story. Next to her was a steaming hot coffee and a bottle of again coffee. Z's been at it the whole night while Artist and Musician were somewhere passed out drunk with some people from their year. So engrossed in writing, she did not hear the door opening. It was F.

//00/

F, holding a small cat, cleared her throat to snap Z out of typing. It didn't work. She tried to call out her name.

"Zeke" she called out. The cat struggling to break free from her grasp. The cat, named Zero, got free from F and lept to Z's computer table and bit her finger.

"Arghh! What the hell?!! Zeroo! I was at a good part! You damn cat!' Z all but yelled at the black and white cat. Zero folded his ears at Z and put on 'kicked puppy look' or in his case a cat. Z couldn't resist the feline and picked him up and cuddled him.

"I'm sorry Zee" she apologized. The cat mewed in acceptance. Z continued to ruffle Zero's fur completely forgetting what she was doing moments prior. F cleared her throat again, this time Z turned to her and was surprised.
F just smirked at Z and laughed.

"You know, you have the purrfect timong to make some distraction for me how do you do that?" z asked the girl now sitting across from the couch. F just smiled and said:

" What are best friends for? I'm always going to do it for you cause you too damn long writing and you keep on ignoring me".  Z sheepishly laughed and said: 

"Yeah I guess"

The two of them spent the whole afternoon catching up and just enjoyed each other's presence.
Artist and Musician stumbled in the flat and found them both asleep side by side on the couch. The two of them just grinned and made their way to their respective rooms.

((A/N was it good? Leave a comment it's always good to have someone to talk to 😋))