chapter 2

hello lovies I just wanted you all to know that I've been reading it had to be her by SavannaGeorgia123 its the best book I've ever read so check it out now on to the story

SAMS POV

I pulled out my backpack and went to my first class French I took my seat in the back and waited for class to start. I waited for about 5 mins before madame Delaney (my real French teacher)  came in. I'm already good at French so class zoomed by like a French blur. school seemed to go by quick and before I knew it I was headed to last period gym. Im really bad at gym. I walked in and started running with everyone else. when gym was done I grabbed my jacket and back pack. I walked outside and was greeted by a scream of joy coming from my best friend savanna. " wanna go shopping " she asked I nodded and started walking with Savanna.

DRAKES POV

I was walking with my beta even. Yes I know what your thinking am I a werewolf, well I am and soon to be alpha. my father will hand me down the alpha title when I turn 18 or when I find my mate and future Luna. I walked out of the school with even and I was greeted by the smell of pine. " mate " my wolf Jake said I gasped not because she's my mate but this is a human school and she smells like pine the smell of werewolves "mate" I said lowly even patted my shoulder grinning we heard a scream and saw a girl run up to my mate. "mate" even said grinning. we looked at each other then we both said "let's get em"