Chapter 5: Enemy or Not?

Third Person's POV

Sycrine is peacefully sleeping in Cody's bed while he is currently on his desk reading some documents. After he finished reading,he walked towards to the unconcious girl who was undeniably attractive that caught him off guard every time she looked at him. He traced her jawline,nose and lovingly stared at her then said....

"Some things should be left unspoken. I prefer that you know nothing about what's going on right now but soon...I'll let you know and eventually bring you back to where you used to be."

He dressed up then get his car keys and left Sycrine sleeping in his condo.

2 hours later...

Sycrine hasn't gain her conciousness and Zack was still waiting for her. Hoping that she will come even though his mind wants him to rest and forget about his dinner with Sycrine. But there is a sudden knock on his door that gets him all excited. He opened it and disappointment is clearly visible in his face while looking at the man who was standing right infront of him.

Unknown's POV

After I knocked,the door opens quickly and his face is clearly waiting for someone to come but unfortunately, it's not me he was expecting.

I smirked at him and he widens the space for me to come in. I looked around and saw some romantic dinner then ask him...

"Did I interrupt you? Or your date ditch you? Well, I think it's both,right?" And I mockingly smiled at him.

He clenched his fist and ask...

"What do you want? I knew you wouldn't even bother to come here for nothing. So what is it?"

I sat on his sofa and said..."If she finished the mission....I'll surrender and be vanished but if I win....you should put things my way and kill yourself, clear?"

He stiffened and he is about to punch me but I was quicker so his fist hang in the air.

*laughs*

"Seriously? Get your act together and do your responsibility so you or she can win. You do know what this deal means to me so....." I hang my words and gave him a sly smile while his shooting me daggers.

"So what? Why did you stop? This is bullshit! You are bullshit! I swear I'll f*cking kill you!" Zack said

"Chill! You're a hot headed man Zack. Maybe you should act like your father and Sycrine who takes everything seriously but can control their anger, don't you think? As I was saying.....Good luck to you." And I walk towards the door and leave.

Sycrine's POV

I just woke up in this unfamiliar room and can't remember anything. I take my time to look around in this room and smiles at the color of the walls. It makes me happy that the owner of this room have the same taste as me except for the closet and collections of luxurious watches. Wait.....what? Luxurious watches is known for mens favorite.

What the hell am I doing inside a mens room? Oh god! Did I lost control again? This is not happening! Think think think! Maybe I should find a way to get of this place while thinking what happened before I pass out.

I opened the door and a large living room greets me. The kitchen's on the right side and then I saw the door to leave this place. I walked towards the door. When I was about to touch the door knob I saw a micro chip and an invisible laser.

I quickly go to the kitchen and open the cabinets. I was about to open the third cabinet but I heard a beeping sound that someone's typing a password and run as faslt as I can to go back to the bedroom. As I closed the door in this room, I heard a footsteps walking towards to my direction then I pretended to be asleep.

Third Person's POV

She's pretending to be asleep while Cody knows she is really wide awake. He sits at the opposite side of the bed where Sycrine is.

"Sorry for what happened earlier in my company.....I do know that you're awake so please answer me...?" He said.

She finally looked at him in the eyes and said....

"Why? Why are you doing this? You knew that Im going to kill you but you kept me alive!"

"What can I say? Hmm..... Be mine and I'll tell you everything you want to know." *smirks at her*

Sycrine is really tempted to take his offer but she surely is using her mind over her emotions.