Part One ↠ {15}

Thursday.

"I arrived in Illinois. On my way to the hotel now."

"Text me when you're settled in."

"I will. I miss you already."

"I miss you too babe. When are you coming back?"

"I have to see how much work needs to be done here first, before I can decide. I could be back anytime tomorrow or maybe even Saturday morning."

"That's a full two days."

"I know and I'm sorry. I'll try my best to make tomorrow afternoon happen. I just pulled up at the hotel. I'll text you okay."

"Okay."

"I love you Gabi."

"I love you too Seth."

With that he hung up as I sat on the hotel room bed thinking of all our happy moments together.

Seth is literally my world. He's everything to me. I've honestly never loved anyone as much as I love him. He is my pillar of strength. He gives me life and makes me the best version of me that I can be.

I know that some people think of him as a arrogant person because of his privacy issues and the fact that he shuts off his fans every now and then but can you blame him? Being famous is exhausting but even though, there is more to him than just that side of him. He's like one of those books that you have to read a couple of pages off in order to get to know what it's all about but honestly he's a sweetheart really.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone made a noise. It was a whatsapp message. I glared at the screen expecting it to be Seth but instead it was someone I didn't want to talk too.

Justin: Gabi, we really need to talk.

I didn't want to reply but at the same time I can't ignore him forever so I decided to reply to him.

Me: We have nothing to talk about.

While waiting for him to reply, I decided to turn the television on to kill some time. I flipped over some channels but didn't like what was on tv so I plugged on my hard drive and put on The Shield vs Evolution match that took place at Extreme Rules in 2014. As I was enjoying the match, Justin replied.

Justin: We sure do. Can we talk over coffee or something?

One of the many things I love about having an iPhone is the fact that you can read the messages without actually opening it. I simply just ignored Justin's message and continued watching the match.

I watched how Triple H took the initiative of fighting Seth while Batista and Randy took care of Roman and Dean. Who would have thought that a month or so later, Triple H and Seth would actually form an alliance together; an alliance that would then come to an end two years later and turn into a big rivalry. Damn you've gotta love WWE.

Just then I got another message. This time it actually was the man of my dreams.

Munchkin: I had a little trouble with getting my room but everything's good now. I'm all settled in.

Without hesitation, I unlocked my phone, went onto whatsapp and replied back to him.

Me: That's good. Hope my baby put them in their place?

He definitely went all savage Seth on them.

Munchkin: I sure did. I miss you muffin.