Part Two ↠ {07}

Wednesday.

WWE San Jose.
Live Show.

I was busy warming up for my match against Summer Rae today when Kurt approached me.

"Gabriella. Vince would like to see you in his office." He said.

Normally Mr McMahon doesn't attend the live shows but for some reason he's here today.

"Okay. Thank you Kurt." I said.

He nodded and left. Without hesitation I walked straight to Mr McMahon's office. I knocked on the door as soon as I arrived.

"Come in Miss Shaw." Mr McMahon said. I opened the door and walked in. "Have a seat." He requested.

I obeyed him and sat on one of the vacant chairs. "How did you know it was me?" I asked curiously.

"Because you were the only one I requested Gabriella and trust me that is not a good thing." He said, making me get a little scared.

"Is everything okay?" I asked as my heart started beating really fast.

"No." He said sternly. "When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw when I checked my messages were these." He said and handed me his phone.

I looked at the chairman of the WWE's phone and saw a picture of me and Seth kissing in the pool of the resort in Jacksonville last week. I handed the phone back to Mr McMahon but he refused to take it back.

"There's no more. Slide to the left." He said.

I did as I was told and the picture that appeared on the phone was of Justin holding my hand a few nights ago at the Live Show in Seattle. That whole situation was read wrong. My boots wasn't right so Justin held my hand while I put my boots right with my other hand so that I wouldn't lose my balance since I was standing on one leg.

I gave Mr McMahon his phone back. Who could have sent him those pictures? Only one person comes to mind, that bloody texter.

"Mr McMahon, I can assure you that there is nothing going on between me and Justin. We're just friends." I revealed.

"There better be nothing. I don't want a repeat of what happened seven months ago. It's either you choose one of them or none of them at all. Is that understood?" He asked. The tone of Mr McMahon's voice right now scared the hell out of me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Good. Now if I hear anymore stories, even though you are one of my most talented athletes, I won't hesitate to suspend you so consider this a warning. You may go now." Said Mr McMahon.

I walked towards the door pissed off at that bloody texter. When I find out who that bitch is, I will beat the crap out of her and make her sorry she ever messed with me in the first place.

I shut the door behind me and decided to go outside the building to clear my mind and get some fresh hair.

Tonight's weather in San Jose, California perfectly suited my current mood. It was windy and chilly, perfect to cool down the blood that was boiling inside me. I was consumed with so much anger that I'm pretty sure I saw steam radiate off my skin.