Chapter 4

Katerina POV
After arriving back home I changed into my pajamas and picked up my fluffy pink blanket before making my way to Mia's room.

Katerina POV After arriving back home I changed into my pajamas and picked up my fluffy pink blanket before making my way to Mia's room

Seeing her staring at the picture of dad I give her a hug.
"Do you want me to sleep in here tonight Mia?" I asked softly.

She looked at me smiling and nodded.
"Yeah that would be nice"

Getting comfortable in her bed we faced each other before drifting off to sleep.

Next day
3rd Person POV

Grabbing the water spray Kat helped her Grandma with the plants

"Okay, what's wrong Katerina?", questioned Clarrisse sternly as she saw the troubled look in her grand-daughters eyes.
Gazing forwards stubbornly Katerina only stared quietly at a plant waiting for her Grandma to elaborate.
"You have been watering the same plant for the last five minutes", Clarrisse stated, "and don't think I didn't notice how you keep on avoiding looking me in the eye"
Knowing that the only way to diminish her thoughts would be to talk about it Katerina cracked..

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?" Clarisse questioned confused.

"Be so confident and respectable. I mean at the ball I saw how everyone looked at you and I can't help but worry that they won't look the same way at me. What if I'm not good enough to be Queen?"

Clarrisse smiled softly at Katerina before gently pulling her into a hug.
"Katerina when the time comes for you to take your place on the throne they will respect and love you more then you could ever imagine. You have such a kind heart my dear and they will all see that"

"You want to know something?"

Katerina looked up curiously.
"What?"

"I can't wait to see the day when you rule Genovia"

Hugging Clarrisse tightly Katerina whispered a quiet thank you against her shoulder.

"Alright" Katerina announced suddenly "I should get going, Mia will be here soon and after last night she definitely will need some of your wisdom"