Chapter 4. Ghost of the Past

Once I went back to class I took my seat next to Bex and I needed to ask about how she knew I was going to be upset because of my dad dying and that she needs to come with me for a trip in the past. Tears were slowly trickling down my cheek, yes I hated my dad but I still loved him. "How did you know?"

Bekah looked confused, "How did I know what?" I knew for a fact that she knew and was putting this on.
"How did you know I was gonna be upset, and don't say 'I have no idea what your talking about' because I want you to be honest with me."

"Listen, I will tell you anything you need to know and that's it. You don't need to know how I know you would be upset. Ok?" I nodded, I was scared to get into an argument with her annoyed.

"Listen, can you come over to my place after school tonight? I need to fix it up since my dad's died." She just nodded and put her hand on mine supportingly.

The bell rang for the end of school which meant I had to go back to the firery pits of hell. The principle met us at the enterence of the school and was smiling warmly. It scared me.

"Are you ready to go Rachel?" Of course not, I thought. I most certainly don't want to go to the house that I have been trying to avoid for years but I had to go.

"Yes Mrs. Vega." Now the high way to hell.