The Crazy Life

Once, there was this little girl named Susie who moved a lot during her childhood. By the time Susie was 12 or 13 years old, she moved into a bad neighborhood with her dad and stepmom. She liked it there at first, then all of a sudden, things just went down hill. She was never allowed to do anything anymore because her stepmom started to get jealous of her. She took all of her privileges away, like her kindle, Facebook, and going to friends houses. Everyone turned against Susie except her grandmother Ann and aunt Susan. They were the only ones who really cared for her. For awhile, Susie felt like she was always stuck or locked in her bedroom because her stepmom was a drug addict, her dad was selling drugs, and doing them in the house. Plus when Susie went outside for whatever reason, she'd have to hide from her biological mother. Susie's mother was also a drug addict she would always be across the street watching Susie's house. She lost all her rights when Susie was about 3 years of age. Susie got kicked out of her dad's house by her stepmom on a Friday. She just walked around the block to her friends house, but on the way there, her dad's drug addict friends kept stopping her and bribing her to go back home, also asking what was wrong and what's going on. She kept refusing to go back home because she was tired of all the drugs. Once she finally got there, she told her friends mom what was going on while crying. Her friends mom told her to call her dad to tell him where she was... he didn't answer the phone at all. The real reason why Susie didn't want to go back was because she was honestly afraid of her stepmom. That night, her dad showed up and told Susie's friends mom that she could stay there for the night then had to leave. Susie's friends mom called the non-emergency number for the cops the next day to tell them what was going on. Susie ended up staying there until that Sunday night because the cop said that if she felt safe there then she could stay. Her dad showed up and wanted to make sure she went to school the next morning.

Although what he didn't know was that there was no school that Monday because he forgot that it was Memorial day. So Susie, her dad, and one of her dad's drug addict friends walked home because she couldn't convince her dad to let her stay. Susie's stepmom was pissed off at her for not coming back home that Saturday. Once again, Susie was unhappy and couldn't wait until Tuesday so she could be at school and away from all the drugs. She hated her stepmom with a passion and the thing that didn't help was that she was getting bullied almost everywhere she went. She was even getting bullied at home by the ones she thought loved her the most. And I bet you know who Susie was being bullied from at home. Yup. That's it. Her stepmom. Her dad didn't bully her but he always ignored her most of the time. Shortly after that Susie and her stepmom were home alone... then one of her dad's drug addict friends showed up.