Part 2

Susie's stepmom let him in, while Susie was brushing her hair, her stepmom thought that she was going to hit her with the hair brush, even thought she wasn't going to. So Susie and her stepmom went back to her room and her stepmom slapped her about 10 times then Susie yelled "STOP FUCKING SLAPPING ME!!" She then got slapped about 5 more times just for yelling that. From then on out, it was nothing but hatred between them. And so, Susie loved going to school just because she had a friend there that she could talk to about the situations and everything else, and then would try to help her get through her life easier. Also every Wednesday, Susie went to her friends house for about an hour. Sometimes Susie would go home crying once that hour was up because she didn't want to go home. That's because things at home were getting a lot worse. When Susie first moved into that bad neighborhood, her stepmom forced her to do drugs with her. First, Susie started out doing heroin for a year, then it was marijuana for two years. In between those two long years, she also tried meth once and the day she did, her dad was gone and her stepmom was like "here, do this, your dad won't notice." It was her father's meth pipe.

                    It was mostly marijuana every once in a while but she would do heroin sometimes. Susie wanted to quit, but every time she tried, her stepmom insisted on her to keep going and smoke some more. Also for a while on almost every Wednesday, Susie and her friends' brother would have sex. It took Susie awhile to agree to do it but then one day, she said "let's just do it." Susie and her friends' brother were both virgins until that one day. They tried to keep it a secret but it didn't work. One day, Susie's stepmom had her kindle and "accidentally" read some text messages talking about her having sex with her best friends brother. Susie kept refusing that she did it but the truth was out and her stepmom said she disown's her. After that day it was a living hell for Susie. And so, Susie hated her life but she tried to stay strong. A few times she tried to cut herself on the wrists and suffocate herself but the only reason why she didn't actually do it was because she knew it would hurt the ones that truly loved her. Every weekend she kept trying to leave, and go to her grandma Ann's house to see her little sisters and family. Her dad and stepmom always said no and that she had to stay home. Then her stepmom's aunt would show up to buy some drugs from Susie's dad. Susie always asked if she could go over there for the weekend. Of course she could change their minds and so Susie would go to her stepmom's aunt's house every weekend. A month or two later after Susie got home from school the house got raided. There was about five or so cops. There was a cop talking to Susie, her dad, and her stepmom plus a few more looking around the house for evidence. When one of the cops told Susie to go into the living room, Susie saw her dad and stepmom handcuffed, she knew that they were gonna go to jail. Then all of a sudden, the cops separated everybody. So Susie went into the kitchen while her stepmom went outside, and her dad stayed in the living room. The cops kept moving Susie and her stepmom around the house. In the end, Susie was in the driveway and her stepmom was on the porch, her dad stayed in the living room. Susie was crying because she was scared. Then next thing Susie knew, she saw her dad being arrested and walking to the cop car. Susie was crying so much that she couldn't even say bye to her dad. Susie and her stepmom are in Kalama with her stepmom's aunt. They stayed there for a few weeks, then Susie's stepmom went back to the house and cleaned it up a little bit so we could go back.