Chapter 3 - Sparks Fly

Well what you do know? im home.. ! I got out of the car thanks for the ride . i said

No problem babe. but text me - Chris 

Aright byeee . 

Byeeeeee - chris 

He drove off 

I got inside the house , My mom and dad wasn't here there always here at this time is something wrong? Couldn't be there probably stuck at work or something .. you know what Im just gonna call them to make sure . 

- phone rings - Hello? Mom where are you?

Hi baby girl um listen .. Your father your sister and I have gon to Georgia , just for a little vacation. 

MOM WHAT?! 

I'm sorry I didn't tell you Keria but we will be back in 4 weeks okay? OMG MOM ! whatever .. 

Love you . my mom said ugh love you 2 .

I took off my clothes threw them in the laundry basket . And put on my shorts , some socks and long white v neck and put my hair in a ponytail . I couldn't believe that my mother and father left me in a house all by myself they must not know - " Lord I wanna see if Lexi could come over cause I aint tryna be lonely .. 

I picked up my phone and called Lexi 

- phone rings -

um Lexi could you come and stay here for the night? 

I thought you never asked ! she shouted 

girl just hurry up and get here . i said rolling my eyes and laughing 

11 minutes later ... 

Someone knocked on the door I didn't even have to ask I knew it was Lexi 

Come in ..  

So how was your date with Chris ? Girl give me that info .. 

Girl It was great were together now like together ..  

I told you you was gon get yo man. And you got him girl Chris real cute too I gotta feeling yall gon be together for a long time . Lexi said with a smurk  

I think so too I said . nah you don't think you KNOW girl don't play .. I ignored her statement

So you and Trevor ..how things going for yall? girl don't front you know what I mean I said .. I like him and all but It don't seem like he like me so i aint gon tell him nothing after all he got ALL them girls on his case I barley think he got space for me like I'm gonna be looking stupid like HELLO? Don't deny it because you know everything I'm saying right now is true .

I laughed girl you aint even lien I believe you and all but you never know until you give him a chance I be seeing you and him he be tryna to flirt with you but you push him away don't front lexi . I see Draya all over Chris but I aint stressing it because I know he mines and at the end of the day he gon come to me and not her .

So can I get a AMEN? i said laughing 

AMEN ! she yelled .

Girl you crazy . I said 

But look tomorrow you gon have to tell Trevor wassup ... Like I'm dead serious 

Hey um Keria I can't find the juice in your refrigerator girl where its at? 

LEXI are you listening?!! Gosh If you don't tell him I will . I mean it I aint gon let the boy you like fly away because he dont know how you really feel about him . Nah Lexi so Im gon have to tell him or what? ..