Chapter 7 - Turn Up ♦

Nicole and I got dressed we took a couple pictures we looked amazing I mean we always look good so its no surprised (lol.) we got in the car and know we were on our way to get Lexi . Cut Her Off blasted through the speakers as we drove. 

It ain't nothing to cut that b*tch off. " 

" So what you saying hoe? you know I'm the man hoe. "  

I sang that's my song I couldn't resist Nicole laughed so you a man know? I chucked nah are you? I asked girl whatever she laughed I parked my car and text Lexi. 

Lexi we here.

9:30

__________________________ 

Aright I'm coming right now . 

9:35 

_________________________ 

Lexi walked out the front door looking bad. I started my car , she got in and I drove off. 

Girl you look Good. Nicole said smiling at Lexi 

I know right but you look fly as always. Lexi said eyeing her then blushing 

I swear yall like each other I said laughing . 

Hey what do you know were here Nicole said avoiding my statement . I parked my car we all got out then I locked the car. My girls and I don't have to wait in no line The security let us in and I could here girls talking I laughed then flipped my hair. We walked through the club and sat at a bar a couple cute niggas was eyeing us. but I'm cuffed and I'm going to stay loyal to my baby . 

Nicole and Lexi had left me to go dance and I was at the bar looking like a loner oh lawd . I made my way to the bathroom I felt like I had something inside of my eye .. I bumped into a tall cute light skinned boy causing me to fall . he picked up and looked me in my eyes .. 

" You alright ma ? 

Yeah I'm okay , I'm - " Shawn ? why you stalking me? 

he laughed stalking you? nah ma just came by here to chill and get high . 

everywhere I go I always end up seeing you. 

aright , you know you want me , I see you feeling me to . so - " 

I cut him off then laughed feeling you? and how would you know? 

I know more then you think I know well you gon be my girl in a few just wait on it but I'm about to get out of here real soon. wanna come to my crib? 

Why would I want to come to your "crib"? 

Ma just to chill and talk , so you down?  

Ugh .. aright lets go remember just chill alright? 

Yeah , he chuckled.  

But hold up , I'm gon go tell my girls I'm going with you and all .. 

Aright but hurry we waiting time ma. he laughed "

Boy shut up. I said rolling my eyes  

I made my way through the club and found Nicole and Lexi talking to some girls I told them I was with Shawn they gave me this looked and laughed Its whatever them hoes crazy asf , I gave them the key to the my car so they can get home and all. I seen Shawn and I told him we could leave now , we made our way through the club and found the parking lot he had a all white Bugatti I'm not even gonna lie It was beautiful , he unlocked the car then we got in and he touched my hand. 

Shawn move your hand. I said mugging him I knew he wasn't going to move his hand I picked his hand up and I put it on his thigh and he started his car and the car was filled with silence and I finally spoke up.  

So Shawn why are you here ? I mean - " 

he cut me off.  school? I'm just here to take care of business then I'm out of here. 

Business? what you mean? 

Don't worry about it. 

well alright I guess .

Aye we here he said with his deep voice. He had a big house more like mansion I stepped inside and took my heels off my feet were killing me, It was amazing in here yo. It gotta be at least 9 bedrooms in here. I looked around checked the place out It was just wow. You gotta nice place Shawn I said sitting on the couch he was in his room changing he came out in some sweat pants a plain white T , and some Nike slides with socks. I know he said with a smirk  a thank you would have been better I said. 

He came and sat next to me , and just stared at me you drink? yeah I drink I lied. 

he went in the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of circoc and 2 cups , aright well get ready to get drunk he said.  

I laughed very funny , but where your ol girl at? she died when I 4 years old he said biting his bottom lip. I'm sorry for your lost I said touching his hand. 

He kissed me . And I closed my eyes and did the same thing but while kissing him I started thinking about Chris then I pulled back I'm sorry I ran up to his bedroom and sat on the bed and he I could hear him coming up he sat next to me then before he could say anything I kissed him then he got on top of me and ... 

A/N : Yall Like This New Chapter Or Nah ? But Yall Thought It Was #TeamChris HA. Lol But Anyway Thanks For The Support Love Yall But ANYWAYSS .. Tell How You You Feel About This Chapter , Comment , Inbox Me Do Whatever , But Byeee YALLLL ♥ 

Read / Comment / Vote / Share .