part two(slow update)

Wad was the friend and the guy who made me feel loved.He was gone now and he decided it was best for him to start over.When he said that he meant life without him.The day he left me was when i have stopped the feeling for anything and i cried so much when he left because they"never be another part of him.I will still hold a place for him in my heart through.

He will be a part of my past memory and he helped me make the better person what i am today.The sound of my phone alarm clock snapped me back to the reality.I dragged myself out of the bed.I couldn't be always sad forever and i had to do something about my life.I have to get ready go to school and trying to make sure no one know i was crying.

Today was the first day of the school.I getting ready and waited for my friend M to come pick me up at my house and keep looking at the time because he seemed to be late.I was going to be late on the first day of the school.My car was getting fixed in the car garage so it looks like i was going to end up for walking.Walking was a good things,Its helped me to clear my minds in mine brain.I was paying all attention to the noises,chirps of birds and the beauty of nature.After walking for 15 minutes and finally arrive at the school gate,Then i hurried to go to the class and i turn into the corner when i was bumped into the third year senior.