Part 1 skelly fond georgy

one day skelly a girl skeleton was helping alphys with a an experiment wane she herd a sound  so she went to find were the sound came from wane she walked in to a nother girl skeleton who looked strange like skelly had seen her before but she couldn't remember ware so skelly got off the floor and said sorry and asked what the girl skeleton was doing in the lab the skeleton said I live here or I did then the skeleton asked skelly what she was doing here in the lab skelly said I was helping my mum alphys ( alphys made skelly and georgy there siblings.)the skeleton girl looked shocked and said alphys created you? skelly said yes  she did  and if im gassing rite she made you two the other skeleton was surprised by how skelly knew this the girl skeleton asked skelly how she knew this skelly said well alphys tolled me that she made a skeleton girl before me and that that skeleton was a girl. skelly asked the other girl skeleton if she had a name? and the girl skeleton said yes I do have a name my name is georgy and you are? skelly im skelly the skeleton and we are sisters not just that your my older sister.(Georgy is the lazy one of the two.)

(here's a pitcher of georgy.)

)