Part 3 tom and skelly find yosy

One day skelly was showing tom around snowdin( skelly was Cashel talking about her crush well walking in snowdin with tom. skelly has a crush on papyrus.) wane she herd a cry of pain come from the direction she was walking in so skelly started to run to ware the cry came from tom was walking so he got there after skelly got there wane tom got there skelly was heeling a small skeleton girl the girl skeleton had a crack in her skull and skelly was heeling it the girl skeleton was also unconches so owns skelly had heeled the skeleton she teleported  all of them home so that the skeleton wouldn't get a cold or any thing skelly put the small skeleton on the sofa and went to the kitchen to make diner( skelly makes paster and spaghetti  for diner bascule she mixes them together.) owns skelly came out of the kitchen she checks up on the small skeleton well skelly had been in the kitchen she had fort up a name for the little girl skeleton if she had no name after skelly checked up on the skeleton she went to bed. ( time skip to day im lazy) the next day skelly woke up to the sound of singing so skelly went down stairs to find the skeleton singing wane the small skeleton notist skelly she said hi im oh I don't have a name but who are you. skelly said hi im skelly and snits you don't have a name ill name you yosy . the skeleton smiled at that name so she is now named yosy. Skelly asked yosy if she knew her creator yosy said yes she did know her creator she was a yellow dino. Skelly now knew she had fond a nother sister skelly was happy with this and hugged her yosy hugged back on instinct. (if you are wondering what yosy looks like there is a pitcher under this.)

)