Part 4 tom georgy and yosy find Dan

One day wane tom georgy and yosy were out having fun yosy herd a cry she knew so she ran to were the cry came from and stopped wane she was her twin brother laying on the floor with a cracked skull and a cut on his body yosy picked him up and carried him to they house as so as they got there she lad him on the couch and try to heel him then georgy came and helped her by adding her heeling power so anoth the skeleton was heeled but he was still unconches so yosy went in to the kitchen to make diner after she made diner she tolled tom to find her brother some cloths and tom did find some cloths for yosy brother the cloths tom has fond look like papyrus's cloths but different colours (ill put a pic underneath.)

when yosy's bro woke he put on his new cloths and then wondered how he got in a house he stayed sitting on the sofa when yosy walked in to see her twin bro awake she hugged him and asked him if he needed a name he said yes yosy said ok one of our ...

when yosy's bro woke he put on his new cloths and then wondered how he got in a house he stayed sitting on the sofa when yosy walked in to see her twin bro awake she hugged him and asked him if he needed a name he said yes yosy said ok one of our other siblings fort you would like this name yosy tolled her bro that if he liked the name Dan he could have it. that's the end of this .