Chapter 2- Who did that?

West POV
As I strolled down the corridor of the dance studio lost, I bumped into Emily. She was wearing her channel perfume as usual, and her cherry Chapstick.

I almost got lost looking into her eyes awkwardly, until she whispered shouted at me 'watch out you freak!'.
I was just about to move away when her boyfriend Hunter came along and opened his big gonna to say in his low husky voice

'Is this guy bothering you babe?'

She proceeded to say no and reached for his hand when I noticed the bruise on her elbow.

'Are you ok?' I said when Hunter growled at me harshly.

'Mind your own goddamn business!'

Emily looked away and covered up her elbow ashamed. Why would she hide a bruise, did someone do this to her?

I put her good for nothing boyfriend back in his place claiming it was her choice whether to tell me or not.

Emily POV

What does he think he's doing? Now Hunters glaring at me like there's no tomorrow. Obviously I couldn't tell West why I had a bruise, I wouldn't want a repeat of last night...

So instead I told him to leave me alone and that he has no reason to snoop in my business, so he walked away. I didn't feel bad, I had to put the freak in his place at some point.

Hunter took my hand and led me into Studio A when Miss Kate called out ' I'm glad you too finally decided to join us! We've been waiting for 15 minutes!'