When he came

Valentina' POV:

*Beep Beep*

Ughhhh

*Beep Beep*

I'm up.
I'm up.

It was 5:30am to early in my opinion but I can't do anything about it.

My room is in the attic as I'm not privileged to have an actual room in the pack house.

I quickly got dressed into a black, worn top and a pair of black leggings, I quickly looked in the mirror and saw a ugly being with dirty blonde hair which reached my shoulder, I also have brown eyes which are horrible. Also I was way to skinny I'm shocked I'm still alive as you can see all my bones due to lack of food. I look like I haven't hit puberty as I have no boobs and no curves, it might be the fact I haven't shifted as my pack won't let me but my wolf is called Sapphire she is the only one I can trust here.

I went down stairs as quiet as I can so I don't wake anyone up. I started cooking breakfast for everyone which is 297 pack members which is a lot of food to cook. I started to sing while making the bacon, scrambled eggs, waffles and many more food.

Boulevard of broken dreams - Green Day it's a really good song.

I walk a lonely road,
The only one that I have ever known,
Don't know where it goes,
But it's home to me and I walk alone,

I walk this empty street,
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams,
Where the city sleeps,
And I'm the only one and I walk alone.

As I carry on singing the song I start to here people getting up so i stop. Suddenly my hair is yanked with brutal force, and I hit my head badly on the counter. I look up to see who it is and it is the one and only Alpha Jayden. "Why aren't you cooking bitch." He slapped me straight across the face, that is going to leave a bruise. "I...I w..as." I stammered as I knew if I spoke normally I would result in a beating. "Don't lie to me, and clean the whole house today we have got a special visitor. Got it bitch." I nodded my head to not make him anymore annoyed.

So I finished cooking and started to clean the house too and bottom, everywhere. While I was cleaning all I saw was all the girls getting ready, putting on their makeup, high heels and the most skimpy outfit they could find in their walk-in wardrobe's. All I could hear them say is "I can't believe he is coming here." "Do you think he is as hot in his photos." I had no clue of what they were talking about.

All of a sudden I was yanked into a nearby bedroom, it was my brother Caden. "Here are some clothes, we can't let our future king seeing a ugly skank in our pack, and take a shower you stink slut." He threw at me a gorgeous outfit. ( Down below )

I went into a bathroom which was vacant and went into the shower and started to sing my favourite song Eyes Closed By Halsey ( This is my fav song at the moment )

I, I know where to lay
I know what to say
It's all the same
And I, I know how to play
I know this game
It's all the same

Now if I keep my eyes closed
He looks just like you
But he'll never stay
They never do
Now I'll keep my eyes closed
He feels like you
But you've been replaced
I'm face to face with someone new

10 mins later...

I finished in the shower and let me tell you something I was amazing, I dried my dirty blonde which I hate it was like my mums hair. I put it in a ponytail and put on the outfit which didn't even fit as I was to skinny for it.

I walked out and everyone looked at me, "Look at the slut trying to look pretty." They whispered but loud enough so I could hear them, they laughed at me.

Suddenly there was a loud growl it was from Alpha Jayden, he looked at me in disgust of what I was wearing, so I put my head down. "Prince Grayson is coming in a few minutes and j want everyone on their best behaviour, I'm talking to you Valentina." Everyone looked at me in disappointment with what he said but it was true, I was a disappointed to the pack and I have to expect that.

All of a sudden a scent hit me like a ton of bricks it was the smell of Lynx deodorant in Africa, ( A deodorant in England it smells amazing btw )
Oak and wet grass and oh my god it was the best combination ever. "MATE, THATS MATE!!!" Sapphire yelled in my head, "We don't have a mate so stop it." I said to Sapphire and she wined, as I upset her but we can't have a mate he would just reject me.

Then all of a sudden the smell got stronger and the door swung open and I saw him the most handsome man I have ever seen.