Going to the palace

Picture of the palace, it is gorgeous so want to live their.

Grayson's POV

When she ran away I felt part of my heart leave with her it hurt like hell.
Most people started to laugh, I growled so loudly it scared most of the people there. "If I find anyone else laughing at her I will have your head." I yelled out of annoyance, everyone bowed there heads. So I started to run after her. My wolf was whining when she ran, I followed her lovely scent and it lead to the attic why is she staying in the attic isn't that were the maids sleep.

I opened the door and what I saw was shocking there was a bed with no mattress, one pillow which had no stuffing in it and a alarm clock. I saw her in the corner of the room crying and rocking back n' forth, looking so scared and I want to know why. "Are you alright?" She shocked to indicate a no, and I crouched down to get to her height. "Hi, I'm Grayson and you are?" I held my hand out to be as comforting as possible. "I'm Valentina." And shook my hand, oh my god she a gorgeous name, I looked at her she looked really young and doesn't look like she has hit puberty, but it doesn't bother me maybe because it might change when we mate I will never know. "What is your full name dear." "Valentina Sapphire Moon." I swear I've heard that name, never mind. "Well my full name is Grayson Xavier Night."

Valentina's POV:

I ran up to my room in hope he wouldn't follow, oh of course he had to follow me upstairs to my room which is in the attic. He looked around my room looking at everything, then his eyes found me crying in the corner of the room, with my knees near my face and rocking back n' forth. He kneeled down to get to my height, and said "Are you alright?" I shook my head to indicate a no. He held out his hand and said, "I'm Grayson and you are?" And I shook his hand to be kind back. "I'm Valentina." I said as quietly as I can to be invisible. "What's your full name dear." He asked and of course I replied, "Valentina Sapphire Moon." Once I said that he looked puzzled, "Well my full name is Grayson Xavier Night." Then my wolf decided to speak me and said, " Fucking hot name." She purred in my ear. Then everything went black...

Grayson POV:

Suddenly she fainted, just before her head hit the floor I picked her up with her in my arms. I run through the pack house with everyone looking at me, and looked at her with disgust, "What is their problem with her!!!" Yelled Xavier in my head. "I don't know." I replied back, I ran to Alpha Jayden, "Where is your pack doctor?" He looked at me in shock and then saw Valentina in my arms. "Let that bitch die she deserves it, ugh about time she goes a waste of space if you ask me." Everyone in the room burst out laughing, except my men they were red with anger and so was I. "EXUSE ME, HOW DARE YOU TREAT A PACK MEMBER LIKE THIS!!" Everyone's laughing stopped at a sudden stop, and looked at what their Alpha's response would be, "She is no pack member here, she is just a waste of space just wished she would of died sooner." Said the Beta, with that respond I was shaking with anger, "Take her off me right now." I asked my best friend, Alex in mind-link, he rushed over and grabbed her out of my arms carefully not to hurt her anymore. I wanted to ask the whole pack one question, "Does anyone like Valentina?" No one answered to that question, I was ashamed of this pack, why you may ask they would of left my mate to die and wouldn't care. "Fine as none of you will answer my question I shall be leaving with my mate and my men." When I said that last part every single persons face was priceless, some were shocked while others were disgusted with the fact Valentina is my mate. "Goodbye you shall probably see me and my mate in the future."

We exited the room and building and went to my car.

Bugatti Chiron (dream car)

I was speeding down the roads until I went through my pack territory, The Royal Rose Pack

I was speeding down the roads until I went through my pack territory, The Royal Rose Pack. It doesn't sound deadly but it is like a rose it looks sweet and innocent but it can prick you with its thorns at anytime.

As I pulled up at the palace I ran to the infirmary yelling "DOCTOR, DOCTOR WHITE." Then Doctor White came rushing around the corner looking shocked to see what I had in my arms. We rushed to an empty room and I payed my beautiful mate down on the bed ever so carefully. "What happened to her." Asked Doctor White, looking really concerned for Valentina. "She fainted at the The Killer Moon Pack, and they didn't even care. Like how can you do that!!!" Xavier growled out loud so that Doctor White could hear it, "You care for this girl don't you, I can see it in your eyes. You've found your mate, I'm happy for you." I released a sigh and sat in the chair next to her bed, I saw her chest rise up and down slowly. Bruises appearing on her skin and looked at her, and said. "Yeah I've found the one."

2 weeks later....

Valentina's POV:

I woke up in a room I didn't recognise, I released a yawn and looked to the left to me and saw, Grayson in a chair looking exhausted like he hasn't had a decent sleep in weeks. I tapped his shoulder and he stirred for a bit then saw me and gave a me a big hug. "I thought you would never wake up, I was so worried." I was about to answer him but a doctor walked in, she looked like she was in her 30's she looked stunning for her age, "Hi dear, seems you have woken. I'm going to do a few tests then you can get released, ok?" I nodded in reply to be as calming and not recognisable.

After we finished in the hospital, we went in this gorgeous car which I loved, but isn't my fav car at all. As we were leaving the hospital grounds and Grayson put his hand on my thigh, I would normally freak out but I liked the feeling of his hand so I left it.

30 mins later...

We pulled into a private road I had no clue where we going until I saw an amazing house it was more like a palace but it couldn't be so I left it. "Welcome to your new home baby, oh and if you are wondering welcome to the palace." Grayson whispered into my ear. I can't I'm here, welcome my new life.