They Arrive

It was a normal conical meeting on Olympus. It had been three years since the hero of Olympus, Percy Jackson, had disappeared after he was betrayed by the girl he thought he loved. Every six months since then there has been a council meeting to see if anyone has any leads on his whereabouts. 

When Zeus was about to open his mouth to start the meeting a blinding light filled the thorne room. When the light disappeared four cloaked figures stood in the middle of the room, then a note appeared in front of Zeus.

"It says. Dear past us, We have sent these four back in time to read about the future with you. Don't kill anyone, and some more may be coming soon. The awesome Apollo. P.S, Past me don't kill him he is good for her, you will know what I mean when the time comes." Zeus stated confusing the gods even more. He then turned to the group noticing for the first time one looked about eight months pregnant. "Well introduce yourself."

The first stepped foreword and took off her hood reveling long blond hair and startling gray eyes, "My name is Chloe, daughter of Athena, hunter of Artemis, and adopted sister of Percy Jackson." When she told them that everyone gasped.

The next stepped up and took off her hood reveling familiar short black hair and bright blue eyes. "My name is Thaila, daughter of Zeus, full immortal co-lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis."

The next stepped up next to her and took off her hood causing Artemis to gasp because standing there was her dead lieutenant Zoe. "I'm Zoe Nightshade, daughter of Atlas, co-lieutenant of the hunters of Artemis, Olympian goddess of Maidens, Sea Creatures, Virginity, and Minor goddess of the hunt."

Before anyone had a chance to say anything the last who appeared to be pregnant stepped forward and took off her hood causing every to gasp. "As I'm sure you have figured out I'm Artemis. I'm happily married and soon to be mother."

"B-b-but what about my oath what of the hunters?" Asked a panicked Artemis.

"Don't worry there still together. M-Our husband made a deal with Styx and we get to break the oath and still get to keep the hunters." FArtemis (that's what i'm going to call her) said.

"Now before you all start questions lets read because we can't tell you." Thaila grabbing the book.