Blake and the Hunt

Right after FArtemis said that another light filled the room, when it cleared there was a man with brown hair and brown eyes standing in the middle of about 20 young girls all dressed in silver hunting outfits. When the future people saw who came they jumped up and ran over to the group. They all hugged each other, until FArtemis got to the brown haired man and kissed him suppressing all the gods. Zeus and Apollo looked furious, and Artemis blushed at what her future self was doing.

When they broke apart they remembered they were not in there own time and blushed Hera and Hestia jaw dropped because they were the only ones from there time who know who that really was, and last time they checked he said he had given up on love and now he was kissing the man hating goddess who apparently is his wife. When Blake noticed the furious looks on Zeus and Apollos face he sighed, 'Here we go again, and now I've got an overprotective daddy too, joy.'

The rest of the hunt introduced them selves first, then it was Blake's turn. He stepped up, "I'm Blake ... Johnson, not going to say my accomplishments because that would give to much away, not going to say godly parent just yet, I'm the Guardian of the Hunt, and married to Artemis and soon to be father."

"How dare you knock my baby sister up!" Apollo yelled. All the future people groaned and rolled their eyes, they certainty did not miss Apollo's whining about Percy. "She is a freaking median goddess, she's not supposed to get married, and she certainly is not supposed to get pregnant."

"I just got used to the fact that you stopped trying to kill me and accepted my love for her." Blake muttered but unfourtaintly Apollo heard.

"What do you mean I accepted your 'love' for her?" Apollo growled.

"Exactly what he said Apollo. Blake has been there for me when I needed comfort I helped him out of a tuff spot. He is the only decent man I have ever met, he makes me happy. Why can't you accept the fact that I am old enough to take care of myself. He has never, would never, and will never hurt me. I love him and there's is nothing you or anyone that could change that." FArtemis said. Apollo didn't respond, instead glaring at Blake.

After that little escaped Thalia tired again.