chapter 3

Decota

When i hear the alarm go off i get out of bed and then walked to the other side of the bed. When i turn the annoying alarm clock off i look at Nicole.

Me: "baby, it's time to get up for school" i said while shaking her lightly.

Nicole: "I don't want to go" she says with her sexy morning voice.

Me: "but you have to" I say as i pull her off the bed.

She rolled her eyes then stood up and went to her dresser. I walk out of the room and go downstairs into the kitchen. I grab the pan, eggs, and bread. I put the pan on the stove then turned the burner off. I grab the butter then spread the butter on the pan so the eggs won't stick. When i get done with that I grab the bread then put two in the toaster. When everything got done i grabbed two plates and put the food on them.

MY POV

I grab a outfit i wanted to wear today the start walking into the bathroom. I walk to the tub the turn the water on to the right temp. I got undressed then got in the shower. I grabbed the shampoo and poured it into my hands. When i did i scrub my hair really good then washed it all out.

When i got done with my hair i grabbed the body wash and then squirt some onto my scruby. When i did that i washed up my body then rinsed it all off. I turned the water off then i moved the shower curtain so i can grab my towel.

I start drying my body off. When i got done with drying off i put on my bra, panties, shirt, then jeans. When i got done getting dressed i plug in my blow dryer and hair straightener then brushed my hair. When i got done brushing my hair i grabbed my blow dryer and started drying it. When my hair got done drying i grabbed my hair straightener the started straightening it.

I then grab my make-up and start putting on my face cover up, powder, eye liner, mascara, eye shadow, and lipstick. When my makeup was all done i grabbed my dirty clothes and put them in my dirty clothes basket. Me and decota have our own dirty clothes so we won't mix them.

When i got done in the bathroom i walk downstairs smelling food from the kitchen. When i walked in i saw decota pouring us drinks and also made us food.

Me: "Awe. you didn't have to do all of this" I said feeling guilty.

Decota: "I wanted to. Do you like the setup?" He asked me while smiling.

Me: "Yes, i love it." I say as i sit down on the wooden chair.

We start eating and drink our drinks. When we got done we grabbed our bags the left for school. When we arrived to school we parked then grabbed our bags. When we walked into school we walked to class since we are 5 minutes late because of breakfast.

When we walked into our classroom we sat in the back as we always do the start working on our stuff. Tomorrow is finally graduation day. Two weeks came by so fast.

When we got done with all of our work the bell rung. We walked to our other classes then lunch.

Me: "what are you going to eat?" I asked decota

Decota: "I want pizza, what about you?" he asked

Me: "I will have the same thing" I say as i pick up the plate that has pizza on it.

When we got our food we sat down at a table with our friends then started talking.

Payton: "hey girl, would you want to have a friends day tomorrow?" she asked.