chapter 12

"Baby, you have to get ready for work". He says as he kisses my baby. "Ugh, give me few more minutes". I say as i turn over on my side. "No, you don't want to be late in your first day". He says as he gets out of bed to pull me up. When he pulled me up off the bed he kisses me then went to the dresser to pick me an outfit. When he got done picking me out a outfit for me he went to start my shower. "Everything is ready for you". He says then pecked my lips again. "Thank you". I said thanking him as i walk into the bathroom. When i shut the door and locked it. After i locked the door i gotten undressed then gotten into the shower. As soon as i got into the shower i grabbed the shampoo. After i grabbed the shampoo i squirted some on my hand then washed my hair. When i got done washing my hair with shampoo i washed it all out. When i got done washing all the shampoo out of my hair i grabbed the conditioner and did the same thing. After i washed my hair with conditioner i grabbed the body wash then put some on the body scrub. After i did that i washed every where on my body then rinsed it all off. When i got done with my shower i turned the water off and got out. When i got out of the shower i grabbed my towel then dried off completely. When i got done drying off i put on my panties, bra, shirt, and leggings. When i got done getting dressed i do my hair then put on mascara, eye shadow, and eyeliner. When i got done with my makeup i grabbed my dirty clothes then put them in the dirty clothes basket. I need to do the laundry soon. When i got done with everything i needed to do i went downstairs finding decota on the couch watching TV. "hey, i have to go or i will be late. Thank you for helping me this morning". I said thanking him while i put my shoes on. "Okay baby". He says as he gets his shoes on to take me to work. I really need my own car so he can have a long break from driving me everywhere. Maybe that will be my first goal since i have a job.

"I hope you have a good day". He says as he kisses me. "Thank you". I thanked him as i got out of the car. After i got out of the car i closed the door then walked into the mall doors. When i walked into the mall i walked to rue21 and met up with someone that is going to train me. "Hello, i am vanessa and i will be your trainer". She says as she gets ready to train me. When she got started training me i start working with customers for part of it, cashier for second, then stacking things on shelf for third. I can tell that i will love this job. When my day shift got over i texted decota to pick me up.

Me: hey, can you pick me up please? My day shift is over XOX

Decota: okay i will be there in 10

When i got done texting him i walked around rue21 for a little bit. "Hey can i get your number"? Vanessa asked. "Yeah". I say as i pull my number up on my phone since i can't remember it. After i gave her my number she programs it in her phone. "I will text you later and we can get to know each other". She says as she walked away. When my phone buzzed i looked and i got a text message from decota

Decota: i am here

After i read the message i walked out of rue21 then walked out of the mall completely. When i saw our car i got in then he drove off. "How was work"? He asked. "Good, do you want to watch TV when we get home and cuddle"? I asked him as i text my new friend vanessa. "Yeah, who are you texting"? He asked. "Vanessa, she is my new friend from work". I say as i am feeling proud of myself. "Oh, that's exciting". He says as he turn into our driveway. When we parked we got out of the car then walked into our house.

"What show do you want to watch"? I asked him. "Lifetime". He says as he bites his nails. "When did you start biting your nails"? I asked him. "I always have". He says. "I have not saw you bite your nails before". I said with a confused look on my face. "Oh". he said. I shrugged it off then kept watching Tv. "do you want to swim"? He asked. "No, not today". I said being tired and lazy. "Okay". He said as he got off the couch to go to the bathroom.

I got off the couch then walked into the kitchen to make dinner. I grabbed the chicken, corn, and mashed potatoes. After i got all of the ingredients out i grabbed 3 pans then start cooking the food. When dinner got done i grabbed plates then put some food on them. When i got the food ready i put both of them on the table. "Thank you for dinner". He thanked me as he sat down. "Your welcome". I said as i sat down with him. "So, since the baby is going to be born in 9 months we will be needing a baby sitter". I said as i eat some of my food. "Okay, do you want to ask my mom if she can baby sit for us"? He asked as he drinks his pop. "yeah, that would be a good idea because i don't want to give my baby to a stranger". I explained as i finish up my food. "Do you want to go for a walk then the park"? He asked. "Yes, i would love to". I said as i finished up eating. When we got done eating we put our dishes in the sink then went to get our shoes on.

"Are you ready"? He asked. "Yes". I said as i open the door. When we walked out of our house we started to walk on the sidewalk. "So, when we go to the park do you want to swing or go on the playground first"? He asked. "I can't do much because of our child so i think swinging is more better". I say as we walk into where the park is at. When we got to the swing i sat down and he start to push me on there. "This is fun and i know that she is probably excited to. I wonder if she can feel the movement of the swing". I said wondering. "Maybe. Can i swing now"? He asked. "Haha yes". I said laughing at his face expression. After he got onto the swing i heard my phone buzz so i stopped the swing to see what it says.

Vanessa: hey, are you busy saturday?

Me: no, whats up? XOX

Vanessa: would you like to go out for coffee?

Me: sure, what time?

Vanessa: around 12

Me: okay

"Who is that"? Decota asked. "Vanessa. She invited me for coffee saturday". I said as i start swinging again. As soon as i got really high up i saw the same guy from starbucks. As soon as i saw him i hurried and stopped the swing before he saw me. "What's wrong"? He asked."nothing, my baby is kicking but the kicking stopped". I lied so he won't ask anything else. "Oh okay. Let me know when she does it again so i can feel her". He said. "Do you want to go home and watch a movie"? I asked him. "Yeah". He said as he got off of the swing. When we both started to walk home i saw the guy smirk at me. I am waiting for the day he kidnaps me because it bound to happen if i do not be more careful around that dude. When we reached to our house we walked up the to door then walked into the house.

"I will go fix some popcorn for us while you put the movie in". I said as i walk into the kitchen. As soon as i walked into the kitchen i walked to the cupboard and grabbed the popcorn. After i open the plastic around it i put the popcorn into the microwave then set it for 2:30. When the popcorn got done cooking i grabbed the bag out of the microwave and open the bag to dump the popcorn into a large bowl. "Baby, is the popcorn done"? He asked by yelling from the livingroom. "Yeah". I said as i bring it with me into the living room. When i sat down by him he started to eat some while we watch the movie. When the movie got done i got off the couch and went to cook dinner.

When i got everything i needed to cook and to cook with i started cooking food. When the food gotten fully cooked i put the food on the plate then sat the plates on the table after i turned the stove off. We are having steak, corn on the cob, and rice. "I have to work for the rest of the week and monday tuesday wednesday and thursday but, i have friday and saturday off". I said as i start cutting my steak. "Okay, ill be missing you alot this week". He said as he starts to eat his corn on the cob. When we got done eating we went upstairs.

"I am going to get ready for bed". I said as i went to pick out my pajamas. When i got a pair of pajamas i went into the bathroom to change into them. When i got done changing into them i walked out seeing him already ready for bed. When we both go ready for bed we watched TV and fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen the next day? Wait and find out because the next chapter will be good. I am going to be updating the chapter after i publish this one so please be patient. You're almost getting to the good parts. XOX