ch.14

A/n HONESTLY FUCKING SAME

-------------------------------------------------

Yuuri katsuki
Time skip to two weeks later

Im so nervous, today im gonna find out if the baby is a girl or a boy... Plus ive grown a little bit of a bump but its not too much, but still noticeable. But what worries me the most is why this strange number is threatning me and Viktor? Like, we didnt do anything and i dont get why we're being threatened.

unknown number: break up with Mr.Nikiforov.
Unknown number: he's a player and he'll just break your heart in the end, anyways.
Unknown number: just warning you if you dont do it by the time your baby is born (and yes i know about the baby, i go to your school and ive noticed what you do with your stomach so its fairly obvious) then ill have no choice but to have him fired, you kicked out, or have him under fire (like tesitfy in court) or arrested. This is your final warning.

What?? Viktor is not a player, its not like he's married or anything because he never had a ring on his finger. Or did he and i just didnt notice...?

Stop it, Yuuri!

Marriage.... Thats interesting... I wonder if Viktor would ever marry me? i mean we're both near the same age since im 18 and he's 19. We're at the legal age to marry, wait- what am i thinking?! its too early to marry him, its only been like a month or a few weeks. Hell, i stopped counting. Oops. im pretty sure the author did too.

I hear a honking noise outside and i can only assume that its Viktor waiting for me in his car. I wave bye to Yurio and Phitchit before heading to the front door, going outside and shutting it behind me before heading down to his car and sitting in the seat next to his.

He smiles at me and starts driving out of the parking lot while the music plays in the backround but im too lost in thought.

'When i was.
A young boy.
My father.
Took me into the city.
To see a marching band.'

Seriously, Viktor? even im out of my-

'The plans that they have made.
Because one day ill leave you a phantom.
to lead you In the summer.
To join the black parade.'

"SOMETIMES I GET THE FEELING, SHE'S WATCHING OVER ME! AND OTHER TIMES I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD GO!", i burst into song; fuck im not over it. Pregnancy can make you emotional, thus me crying.

"YOUR MISERY AND HATE WILL KILL US ALL!
SO PAINT IT BLACK AND TAKE IT BACK!
SO WE HEAR THE CALL, TO CARRY ON! CARRY ON!"

Viktor slightly giggles as we reach the parking lot for the doctors.

"I WONT EXPLAIN
OR SAY IM SORRY
IM NOT ASHAMED
TO SHOW MY SCAR!", i skip some of the lyrics while drumming out as Viktor tries to find a place to park. So much for being lost in thought.

"IM NOT A MAN
IM NOT A HERO
IM JUST A BOY!", the music turns off after i shout the lyrics. Damn.

I get out of the car while Viktor locks the doors after we shut them closed.

We go up to the receptionist but before we can speak, Viktors doctor comes up to us and Viktor and him talk as the doctor, 'Mr.Seunggil', leads us to a room.

I lay down on the thing that pregnant ladies usually lay on as Seunggil puts the gel on my stomach and puts the wand on my stomach with Viktor holding my hand. I bite my lip.

Please be healthy. Please be ok. Please let me give birth ok.

I see the baby on the screen and my face lights up with pure joy. Viktors does too.

"Congratulations, you're having a healthy baby..........

------------------------------------------
A/n mwahaha cliff hanger! ;) anyways, enjoy!