Cut Up Love

A/N*: This is my first time writing a story like this so if you read don't judge

Chapter. 1: Kailee has a bad day

PVC pierces my ears as my alarm clock goes off it's been going off for 10 minutes and I just thought it was a sweet song in my sweet song but no. I have to get up and go to hell #2 school just in case you were wondering Hell #1 is my house my home. A place where I go unoticed again but Atleast no one talks about me well to my face at home. I got up out of my bad and walked to the bathroom and my brother Casey is in there using all of the hot water. I bang on the door "Casey stop using all the hot water I still have to shower!" the door opens quickly and my brother is there shirtless and despite being in there so long he smells awful. "Why do you care if I use all the hot water you don't shower any way Kailee" he said with a smirk. So scratch that I do get talked about at hell #1 great. I hopped into the shower before it was all gone and my shower was hot until after 5 minutes after I started thank god. I got out grabbed my towel and then as I was reaching for my towel I saw my scars those evil scars I was a cutter two months ago. I stopped because my mother found out when she took me out shopping and made me try on a shirt without my bracelets on. she made me promise never to cut again but the funny thing was,she never asked me why. I grabbed my towel wrapped it around my body and left out the bathroom careful not to bump into him I reached my room without contact from my brother. I got inside and did all the normal morning rituals and went my closet to figure out what to wear. After fifteen minutes of deep thought I decided to wear my pierce the veil shirt and my sleeping with sirens hoodie and regular black jeans with ofcourse my black converse. I walked downstairs where my family was discussing Casey's last football game how he lead the team I don't know I never go to his football games I usually sit at home watching adventure time. "Hey Kailee how do you think I did at my last game?" Casey asks with a smile.

"Um Casey you know I don't go to those things so I don't know" I said this and his smile faded. "I forgot that wasn't your place to be how was hell" he asked with a smirk. " I don't know why don't you tell me asshole" After I said that I walked back upstairs he doesn't know that shit hurts me I wish I could tell him without him thinking it was a joke. After 15 minutes my mom came to my room and knocked on the door. "Honey. It's time to go your father is ready" I got up from my bed and snatched open my door my mom was standing there eyes as innocent as a kitten. "Kailee are you okay I know what your brother said was hurtful but you just have to ignore him sometimes" she said happy with her comment. "Mom you can tell him to stop but you don't and you YOU know what it does to me and you're the one that made me promise remember?" she looked at me like she was about to cry and for a second I feel sorry for what I said but then I remember that she does nothing. She wasn't saying anything so I grabbed my backpack and walked downstairs my dad's face was semi red. "God fucking dammit Kailee what took you so long your brother didn't take that long and he puts more preparation in his look than you" what he just said was true and made my brother more feminism than me and his insult to me made me laugh because it also was an insult to him. I walked out the door and got in my dad's jeep and I sat in the backseat because I was never allowed in the front seat my dad said I make him sick so he barely wants to see my face, and my brother when her heard that he laughed for 49 minutes like an asshole. My dad got in and then Casey . The whole ride to school they kept talking about football and I didn't understand or care. we pulled up to the school I was first to get out then tyler he pushed me aside to get to his girlfriend 'Taylor' the bitch that makes my life hell at school. I walked past her and she whispers something to Casey and he laughs and says "yeah she does look like a trash can babe especially the hair wow brother of the year I don't enjoy it so I respond with "thanks well at least I wasn't a failed abortion Casey or at least I'm not a ugly slut Taylor" she calls me a bitch and I think that comeback will comeback and bite me in the ass. Knowing how fucked up my life is it most likely will happen in the worst way.

A/N: Hii guys I'm selah aka Unicorn Fart Baby I really need to change that but I forgot my password and my password to my email soo. anyway this is my first book like this I hope you like it if anyone wants to edit for me that would be great because I suck at that but yea if you wanna help with this book kik me at yothisbebob or message me I hope this gets reads 😊😊 byee for now amazing wattpad readers 😘

~Dr.Watermeloné