prologue.

Prologue;

    Harry's curls bounced softly as he jumped around in his bedroom, his petite twelve year old body rocking quickly to the beat of the music. As Harry danced around he sung quietly, rocking his hips side to side and shaking his head. Harry was a lively child, constantly jumping around and shaking his skinny hips to music that he didn't know the meaning of, all with his older brother Cody, who was only about two years older than him, actually a year and eight months to be precise.

    Harry giggled cutely when Cody turned down the music, his cheeks a light shake of pink. His perfect teeth showed through his pink lips making Cody laugh softly. Harry continued to quietly dance around like some loser, letting out ear piercing squeals when he would do something he found funny. He was such a ball of energy, definitely a blessing to the Styles family. "Boys! Dinner!" Anne's voice cooed from downstairs, Harry letting out a giddy giggle.

    Harry quickly ran down the stairs, running into the kitchen and sliding into his normal seat. He pulled his knees under him so it would be easier for him to reach his food. Harry was so short, his whole family was surprised actually. His dad was a towering 6'3", Cody 5'11", Anne 5'8" and Harry... Oh poor Harry was a mere 5'0". Harry didn't mind being short though, when him and Cody played hide and seek he was easily hid in tight spaces Cody wouldn't be able to fit in.

    Harry smiled lovingly at his mother, watching her dish his plate. He pouted at the little amount of gravy she had given him. "Mumma!" Harry cried, pouting. He crossed his arms over his chest, jutting his bottom lip out and pretending to be mad, only making Anne giggle. "Mum. It's not funny, not at all. That is the size of an ant's wee-wee!" Harry pouted, only getting more upset when the whole family busted into loud, obnoxious laughter.

     Harry was a slow boy to be honest. He was very smart, but he had the personality of a six year old. His giddy giggles, his loud squeals, his small temper tantrums he threw sometimes. It was obvious in all reality, but his family was unwilling to face it. He was homeschooled, but he caught on well. Harry was happy with home schooling, his brother made school out to be a hell for children, so home schooling was where he wanted to be, for now anyway.

      Author's Note; Hey! Sorry it took soooo long to update but hehe here it is, I will update again bc not like anyone reads these but yanno it's fun. Anyway, I hope this story turns out well! Vote, Comment, Fan! c: