chapter one

Words; 1079. Gif on side »

   Harry was sixteen as of the moment, and he couldn't be more upset. He was now at the age where insecurities set in, questions about his sexuality, the stage of hating your parents, the stage of defining yourself is what it was. And little Harry was finally there, unwillingly of course. Who would willingly become a teenager? Not Harry.

    Harry was also at the age where he could drive, the age where he would start defying what his parents told him, stop being goody two shoes for a minute and live in the real world even if it meant the next day he would go back to being himself - the goody little cutie. Back to my point, he could drive, Harry didn't want to drive. Driving scared him like nothing ever had. After his dad, he was terrified.

    Harry was currenly sitting on his couch, his X-Box controler in his hands. Harry didn't normally play video games, but his brother and his friends did so why not? But not even ten minutes into the game Harry let out a frustrated grunt and dropped the controler on the floor, his hands flying to his skinny hips. "Cole, this game is terrible. All you do is shoot people, and animals." Harry pouted, stomping his foot.

    Cole's friend, Scott, snickered to himself. "You've got yourself a fruit-loop."

    Cole's jaw clenched at Scott's words and he growled a bit under his breath, clearing his throat and looking back up at Harry. "That's the point, it's for boys. Lads like violence and shit Harry." Cole said in a caring voice, it was obvious though that he was mad at Scott's words - and you probobably guessed, Harry was confused as to what fruit-loop was supposed to mean.

   Harry's eyebrows furrowed together slightly and he bit his bottom lip in innocence. His head tilted slightly to the side as a frown made it's way upon his pink lips. "What kind of person would like to shoot an innocent puppy?" Harry asked, his bottom lip jutting out as tears made their way to the back of his eyes. Who would kill a puppy?

   Harry shook his head, making sure he didn't cry and biting his lip. "Never-mind," His small voice as he looked down at his feet, playing with his shoe laces. "What does fruit-loop mean?" Harry asked, lifting his head to look at his older brother, his head tilting slightly at the mention of the cereal. He did like fruit loops, but they weren't his favorite.

   Cole was mentally yelling at Scott, opening his mouth to say something before Scott opened his mouth. "It means gay, and if our pretty little boy doesn't know what that means either then you should know that gay means you like boys." Scott smirked, licking his lips.

   Harry just shrugged. "Of course I like boys, I'm not sexist ya know!" Harry huffed, he always didn't really understand the terms like and like - which one meant like as in friends and like as in dating. Harry didn't understand that either, the whole dating and love thing.