I Love you

lexis POV

I Love Zach alot angel but I dont think he loves me.And whys that dont say that ok he texted me all summer saying he loves you and never wants you to leave him.I know but he hasnt came over lately. Ok dont tell him but its because hes looking for a good job because Zach and Tyler are our neighbors!!!!

Angels POV

I am failing all of my classes Zach. can you be my tuter please your in all oners classes and i need help please youll be my friend for ever.he laughed and said sure I screamed lound and told him to come over after school so we can work on math.He said that I need to help him with one little thing I asked him what it is?he said youve got to get me to be a life guard please I really need the pay and you guys get payed quiet a bit of money for life guard's.I said sure then he thanked me introducing him and lexis.

Zachs POV

so is it weird I write about my relationship in a journal because I write stuff like

Dear journal

I love lexis so much and I hope its not weird that i already bought the wedding ring because I over heard her talking about it in a catalog.She just means so much to me and I want to be prepared for what evers coming my way.

In my perspective I think that she will love it and thats all that matters.So I went to Angel and lexis house after school and Angel had snaks set out she had

-gold fish

-hot cheetos

-doritos

-lemonade

-punch

-cheesits

.setting out

Tyler's POV

so I seen Angel today and kissed her then ran off it was an award kiss because we added tong and she smiled afterwards I liked the kiss but didnt know how to react so I just rann for it then told Zach.

Zachs POV

wow Tyler told me all about how he kissed Angel and how they used tong but I didnt want to seem like me and lexi havnt yet so I lied and said that we have to but i felt bad about lieing so after school I went up to lexis and kissed her with tong. I half to admit it felt good now that it wasnt a lie to Tyler.