ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!

Lexis POV

YES YES YES Tyler and Angles Wedding is coming up also ZACH AND MINE IS TO  the schedule goes ours and Zachs then a week laiter is Tyler's and Angels.I cant wait me and Angel LOVE our dresses mine is blue and long but It has a cute silver belt on it and Angels is black and silver and is also long and has a silver belt on it

Zachs POV

I cant wait until lexi and my honeymoon I havnt told her yet but she has been dieing to go to Hawaii and thats were we are going for our honeymoon and Angel and Tyler are going to  Paris.I CAN NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT A SECOND KNOWING THAT LEXIS ISNT MINE THATS WHY I PLAN TO DO ANYTHING I CAN TO KEEP HER IN MY HEART AND ARMS

Tyler's POV

I CANT WAIT FOR THE WEDDING WHEN I SEE MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE WALKING DOWN THE AISLE ILL BE PREPARED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!

Angels POV

I CANT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND I AM  IMPATIENT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH TYLER I MEAN WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 3 STRAIGHT YEARS!!!!!! WEVE NEVER BROKE UP OR GOT IN A FIGHT.I THINK WE WERE MADE FOR EACHOTHER HEZ SO PERFECT

1  day before the wedding

Lexis POV

Ok our wedding rehearsal is today I a so stressed out I mean what if Zach decides last minute that he dosnt want to be together and leaves me at the alter that isnt going to happen because hes the most perfect guy ever and when he says he loves me I can see in his eyes hes no going anywhere without me in his life.

Zachs POV

I think lexis is scared about the wedding well when we go to sleep tonight ill make sure to it that she has no reason to be stressed out im going to make reservations for a fancy restaurant.

Tyler's POV

I am failing to be the best I can be I havnt kissed huged or held hands with Angel all month long it was sad so the next time I see her ill say

Angel:hey sweetie

ME:You know how much I love you right (hugs her from behind)

Angel:yea

me:good I just wanted to make sure you new (kisses her then walks away)

Angels POV

I love Tyler alot in all but laitly ive felt kind of distant from him I mean we havnt even kissed laitly and I feel like its coming to the end of our relationship I kills me to say it but hes not saying love you, not sleeping near me, ignors me Alot more, and is kind of like giving me those hint that he dosnt want our wedding to any further.

Lexis POV

Hey Tyler are you pissed at Angel because you really havent been like together. I do care about her alot actually its just I... just what? I just love her so much and if I screw something up before the wedding that makes us cancel I would half to kill my self and Zach said if just for one second he isnt showing  you that he cares about you and it affects your relationship with him hes going to kill him self.Aww how sweet but scary. also I wanted to say the only way you are affecting your relationship is by ignoring her.

Zachs POV

Hey babe! what you doing ( as lexis kisses Zach and holds his hand) oh just thinking about the wedding and all that stuff.You know how much I love you right I would kill myself if I couldnt have the one thing In my life that balances me out. And whos that? Its you sweetie (smiles at lexis and kisses her forehead)